B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing concerns me is the state of Radi's bedroom. She's lives live a pig, would it hurt her to tidy up her bedroom? It really is disgusting how she lives in her room. It's time she got a slap on the ass and told to tidy up her room. She is behaving like a 13 year old teenager.

Have you ever noticed how much of her personal belongings she happens to have with her mate ? Of course she accumulated some of the items since her arrival, but quite a bit of the other items was brought with her. It seemed to have took her several days to manage to get it all moved to the villa from B1 just before it was closed for renovations. So she may not have enough places to put or store it all, or she may know that she will be returning to B1 or going elsewhere sometime in the near future. Just a thought.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good point but I was talking about Nana and Karol crying, I could care less about Nelly or Bogdan and personally I hope they did get some news saying that they have a week to leave the project!

oops my mistake, sorry