B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

KAROL why try to find the right angle to lay. when all you need to do is have RLC turn your room cams off or just have the villa put in u/m . that way you don't have to look at your phone .to make sure nothing from your old worthless a// will be seem...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

KAROL why try to find the right angle to lay. when all you need to do is have RLC turn your room cams off or just have the villa put in u/m . that way you don't have to look at your phone .to make sure nothing from your old worthless a// will be seem...

She's the one that is showing more them others. I don't remember her bating under blankets or in NV.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but she make sure to angle on her bed so that no cam view is good. .and as i point out to you before .i do know what happens on RLC....WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORTHLESS KAROL ....

When she did her bate tonight the angle was perfect. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

YES YOU are right .she did face 3-8 .but she made sure to only .keep her legs open long enough to get clickbait's

I don't agree that you have a expectation that a girl will bate just because she's naked on the bed fits the definition of "click bait". And afaik, she bated before going to sleep.