B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understand the twins aren't very sexually active young women. I think it would be worth a try spitting them up to see if they would be more naturally sexually active. They also could become more interesting because they would have to make their own entertainment.  

I rather RLC just spit them out and be done with them. (i know spitting was a typo on your part,just having fun.lol ::)R.7fa9b2b85331b8fe287efc285e9bb8cc?rik=UnAAMAWV55vKNQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

It would be great to have a bunch of new tenants, single girls ( no boyfriends at home telling them what to do or NOT do ... if we don't have choice and have old tenants, my girls's suggestion would be:  ( not necessarily in order ) Ulyanna, Fiora, Jasmine, Nica, Amina, Anita, Dalia, Deb, Debby, Karla, Tina, Bridget, Olya, Diane, Bonnie and Alexandra ( no Lucian or Rama) Aleksandra, Valerie, Damira, Elvira, Adelita,  Sara, Aurora, Salma, Anabella ... That is impossible that it could be worse than what we have now ... would even ne ready to welcome Sofie and Naomi back ... 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It would be great to have a bunch of new tenants, single girls ( no boyfriends at home telling them what to do or NOT do ... if we don't have choice and have old tenants, my girls's suggestion would be:  ( not necessarily in order ) Ulyanna, Fiora, Jasmine, Nica, Amina, Anita, Dalia, Deb, Debby, Karla, Tina, Bridget, Olya, Diane, Bonnie and Alexandra ( no Lucian or Rama) Aleksandra, Valerie, Damira, Elvira, Adelita,  Sara, Aurora, Salma, Anabella ... That is impossible that it could be worse than what we have now ... would even ne ready to welcome Sofie and Naomi back ... 

You can forget Nica, she's married and had a baby recently

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

No Sofie....she is so fake. She would do a fake show bate in the open, and then do her real bate under the blanket. 😕

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

No Sofie....she is so fake. She would do a fake show bate in the open, and then do her real bate under the blanket. 😕

just look Karol IS showing . she is from the school of  SOFIE. and she does as SOFIE did....🤔