B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

45 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

I wonder.
It's just games with this guy or they are having sex someplace else ?

Because this is getting annoying ...

Probably he lives in Barcelona or a city near the Villa. Saw him sometimes with a helmet. Of course that he fuck at least on of them off cam.

The only way this isn't just click baiting is for one or both of them fuck him on cam. We all know the double mint disasters will not do anything sexual on cam so then all it is just BULLSHIT click baiting for subscribers and by how much RLC has fallen off the face of the earth it isn't working for them.

Man it just gets worse everyday and I am so glad my sub is running out. No way not going to do it Nana has really not been worth watching, I do love to watch Klassy Karol though, tent time with Radi and Mila is just plain ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

An endless teasing , at least talks in English so a bit of understanding and of course “controlled “ conversations on camera .. it seems that we are experiencing as viewers “ the revenge and RLC control of the veterans “ who decide when , where , what and with who .. BUT .. it simply doesn’t work according to the subscriptions statistics and the twins , Lola , Anna , Mila , Nelly , Bogdan ( and having affected the newcomers like Nana ) are simply offering a complete “ zero “ ( 0 ) of anything that can possibly happen on cameras and most probably happens outside .. It is up to Radislava , Gina , Martina , Masha and Leora to keep an “ adult site interest “ … 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now that Klassy Karol has arrived, NO No no WAY NANA will no longer get any interest from the voyeurs and my guess is she will most likely not even know what top cam means anymore.

She doesn't from me anyway.

Hope that this is Nana's last month. She's been here for 3 months now. Time to leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now that Klassy Karol has arrived, NO No no WAY NANA will no longer get any interest from the voyeurs and my guess is she will most likely not even know what top cam means anymore.

She doesn't from me anyway.

You seem to know a lot about "NO NO no WAY NANA" for somebody that claims to not watch her lol.  The sad thing, is that you are giving Karol (the multi repeat) all this praise and attention!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You seem to know a lot about "NO NO no WAY NANA" for somebody that claims to not watch her lol.  The sad thing, is that you are giving Karol (the multi repeat) all this praise and attention!!

I use to watch her a lot because she has such a great ass. She spends more time laying on it than she showing it off.

2 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

I wonder.
It's just games with this guy or they are having sex someplace else ?

Because this is getting annoying ...

You should not believe that GOV gives you an insight into the real lives of the residents. Unfortunately, the GOV concept has never really worked and just because the guy doesn't get any action in this house doesn't mean he doesn't get any action at all.

It is quite obvious for the Twins, and Nana, because they have at least some visitors but also the other girls in GOV are certainly not nuns. They are not there for months and months, in the best time of their lives. Just to do nothing?!? No, They just decided to do it somewhere else.

One day they sleep in B4, give a little teasing show, the next day they stay somewhere else and then it' s time to have fun off camera and laugh at the stupidity of the RLC customers who pay for all of it.

• Like 1