B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Nana is an acknowledgment of failure despite all the hopes that we had bet on her, but it is clear that I will not bet anything on Karol who takes the same path, being satisfied with bates on his bed, nothing transcendent.

You should never bet on anything you pay to watch...especially repeats!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You should not believe that GOV gives you an insight into the real lives of the residents. Unfortunately, the GOV concept has never really worked and just because the guy doesn't get any action in this house doesn't mean he doesn't get any action at all.

It is quite obvious for the Twins, and Nana, because they have at least some visitors but also the other girls in GOV are certainly not nuns. They are not there for months and months, in the best time of their lives. Just to do nothing?!? No, They just decided to do it somewhere else.

One day they sleep in B4, give a little teasing show, the next day they stay somewhere else and then it' s time to have fun off camera and laugh at the stupidity of the RLC customers who pay for all of it.

and you should not believe that it's just the GOV apartments that don't give you any insight into their real lives!!

FINALLY ..an old school woman appears .. a great , pure and natural finger clitoris traditional masturbation by Karol .. no sound or image distractions , just a sensual game with eyes closed and giving pleasure to herself , I don’t care if it was a show or camera views and whatever , I personally got the feeling that it was a natural woman’s reaction moment made for her and we have just been lucky having the cameras and watch her .. FINALLY , a normal thing happening on cameras 👏👏☺️😊😇

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY ..an old school woman appears .. a great , pure and natural finger clitoris traditional masturbation by Karol .. no sound or image distractions , just a sensual game with eyes closed and giving pleasure to herself , I don’t care if it was a show or camera views and whatever , I personally got the feeling that it was a natural woman’s reaction moment made for her and we have just been lucky having the cameras and watch her .. FINALLY , a normal thing happening on cameras 👏👏☺️😊😇

It sounds great DD...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1