B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

8 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

In Bogdan's office.  Took their smokes with them.  Figure that out.

Everything interesting in GOV and Leora's flat only takes place off camera anyway. It is a little strange that the only remaining progression is now also being hidden, but it fits in with the catastrophic overall picture that RLC now presents.

I'm also curious to see whether B1 will reopen at some point, shouldn't that be the case now?!? A new floor covering and a new door for the bathroom is really not that difficult.

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everything interesting in GOV and Leora's flat only takes place off camera anyway. It is a little strange that the only remaining progression is now also being hidden, but it fits in with the catastrophic overall picture that RLC now presents.

I'm also curious to see whether B1 will reopen at some point, shouldn't that be the case now?!? A new floor covering and a new door for the bathroom is really not that difficult.

it wont only be those 2 items the whole apartment will be re done rooms rearranged cams moved etc as what happened the last time

so could be out for some time

I'm sure that Bogdan is happy now that Nelly and Martina go off camera. Now that he is no longer in a position where viewers can compare his lovemaking skills with that of Martina, there is nothing that detracts from his self image. I don't think he really gives a shit so long as their relationship is no longer on camera.

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm sure that Bogdan is happy now that Nelly and Martina go off camera. Now that he is no longer in a position where viewers can compare his lovemaking skills with that of Martina, there is nothing that detracts from his self image. I don't think he really gives a shit so long as their relationship is no longer on camera.

Not much skill to love making.  You either have it or you don't.  :biggrin:

I wish to propose that CC create a thread where members can propose scenes that could be described as RLC classics or RLC greatest of all time. Viewers would propose a scene and others would somehow vote and the scenes would be memorialized and made available on replay in some way. It could be a great marketing tool for RLC and a great resource where new subscribers could see moments that go beyond some of the ridiculous shows that we now have to endure. An example of a candidate for a classic would be for the best orgy scene, or the best girl-girl scene, or the best fuck me scene. I think RLC needs some imagination to remain relevant. (I can consult if RLC does not have the in-house capability. )LOL  

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Does anyone know why Martina has not gone home yet?

my thoughts are that she prefers to be anywhere but with her partner as shes spending less and less time with him basically getting up sometime during the late morning and early afternoon and getting out the door 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3