B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did Nelly spent the hole day with Gina?

Looks so
They was back at Gina's 0056 with more beers. 
after sitting outside on the balcony for a long time, they are inside the living room again

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

As I said in the B2 thread earlier tonight, there was a big fireworks from one of the hotels to mark the end of the pool party season, so maybe they went to see it

the pool party season ended months ago in B4, btw, any updates on departures and arrivals ?

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. kissing and touching the one and simply ( cuddling ?)!the other under the sheet , I think that there are so much more also that we can’t and for sure don’t know 

There is a ritual they follow at the villa when the three are sleeping together.  The boyfriend, always sleeps between them,  and first cuddles, in the spoon manner, with Mia for 10-15 minutes, playing with her breasts and ass, and maybe her pussy or near it, and then he  turns to the other side of the bed, and Lia and he face each other with less fondling than he does with Mia.  Lia will caress him, but Mia does not.  Lia has watched him play with Mia's breasts and does not object.  In fact, she has laughed and smiled when he does this.

It seems this is a ritual carried over from how the three slept before the twins arrived at the villa, and when they didn't need to hide things from the cams.  And the touching and caresses were much more intimate.  My guess is that the bf and Mia have some sex, but do not fuck.  Also my guess is that Mia will leave the bed when the boyfriend and Lia fuck, to give them some privacy.

Lia is controlling and directing what is shown and what happens at the villa.  If there is any real sex between the bf and her at the villa, it will be at night on the balcony, and no one watching will know for certain whether they fucked or not.

When they were in the kitchen Sunday evening around 18_00, Lia seemed to be telling him how much money she hoped to be making, and gave a specific number.  I may have mis-heard her English.

_________

Does Mia own a motorcycle?  If she doesn't, then she has a boyfriend who does and why has he not appeared on-camera at the villa like Lia's boyfriend? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, moules said:

There is a ritual they follow at the villa when the three are sleeping together.  The boyfriend, always sleeps between them,  and first cuddles, in the spoon manner, with Mia for 10-15 minutes, playing with her breasts and ass, and maybe her pussy or near it, and then he  turns to the other side of the bed, and Lia and he face each other with less fondling than he does with Mia.  Lia will caress him, but Mia does not.  Lia has watched him play with Mia's breasts and does not object.  In fact, she has laughed and smiled when he does this.

It seems this is a ritual carried over from how the three slept before the twins arrived at the villa, and when they didn't need to hide things from the cams.  And the touching and caresses were much more intimate.  My guess is that the bf and Mia have some sex, but do not fuck.  Also my guess is that Mia will leave the bed when the boyfriend and Lia fuck, to give them some privacy.

Lia is controlling and directing what is shown and what happens at the villa.  If there is any real sex between the bf and her at the villa, it will be at night on the balcony, and no one watching will know for certain whether they fucked or not.

When they were in the kitchen Sunday evening around 18_00, Lia seemed to be telling him how much money she hoped to be making, and gave a specific number.  I may have mis-heard her English.

_________

Does Mia own a motorcycle?  If she doesn't, then she has a boyfriend who does and why has he not appeared on-camera at the villa like Lia's boyfriend? 

The german has a bike.