B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

Yesterday, when Lia and the German bf were in the bath, Mia returned to the villa, wearing a heavy jacket, her motorcycle helmet, and leather gloves.  She was dressed more like she was the motorcyclist, not someone riding behind the rider..  Perhaps the boyfriend lets Mia ride his motorcycle, and that explains why sometimes she will be quite playful with him.

Mia certainly did not learn to ride motorcycles after arriving for her current stay in the villa, so the relationship between the boyfriend, Lia, and Mia goes back some time, and is more complicated than I thought.  I now can't rule out that the boyfriend and Mia fucking.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

There is a ritual they follow at the villa when the three are sleeping together.  The boyfriend, always sleeps between them,  and first cuddles, in the spoon manner, with Mia for 10-15 minutes, playing with her breasts and ass, and maybe her pussy or near it, and then he  turns to the other side of the bed, and Lia and he face each other with less fondling than he does with Mia.  Lia will caress him, but Mia does not.  Lia has watched him play with Mia's breasts and does not object.  In fact, she has laughed and smiled when he does this.

It seems this is a ritual carried over from how the three slept before the twins arrived at the villa, and when they didn't need to hide things from the cams.  And the touching and caresses were much more intimate.  My guess is that the bf and Mia have some sex, but do not fuck.  Also my guess is that Mia will leave the bed when the boyfriend and Lia fuck, to give them some privacy.

Lia is controlling and directing what is shown and what happens at the villa.  If there is any real sex between the bf and her at the villa, it will be at night on the balcony, and no one watching will know for certain whether they fucked or not.

When they were in the kitchen Sunday evening around 18_00, Lia seemed to be telling him how much money she hoped to be making, and gave a specific number.  I may have mis-heard her English.

_________

Does Mia own a motorcycle?  If she doesn't, then she has a boyfriend who does and why has he not appeared on-camera at the villa like Lia's boyfriend? 

Just wake up. It is a teasing show for the camera, in which the girls pretend to have a sexual event while actually nothing happens.

RLC has always tried to emphasise the fact that the girls are twins, as if that makes anything better. Practically however, this shared rooming, which in all likelihood does not correspond to their normal life, is a great disadvantage. As in all of GOV, it is always more illusion than reality. They certainly won't have such nonsense away from B4.  In reality, the guy is probably dating one of the twins (maybe even her BF or more), which is why usually the other twin is left behind when they spend a night off camera (most likely have sex there and laughing at spectators who pay for the nonsense).

One can only hope that RLC will finally make a U-turn and end this bullshit show crap. It's time for new people who really live in these flats.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

There is a ritual they follow at the villa when the three are sleeping together.  The boyfriend, always sleeps between them,  and first cuddles, in the spoon manner, with Mia for 10-15 minutes, playing with her breasts and ass, and maybe her pussy or near it, and then he  turns to the other side of the bed, and Lia and he face each other with less fondling than he does with Mia.  Lia will caress him, but Mia does not.  Lia has watched him play with Mia's breasts and does not object.  In fact, she has laughed and smiled when he does this.

It seems this is a ritual carried over from how the three slept before the twins arrived at the villa, and when they didn't need to hide things from the cams.  And the touching and caresses were much more intimate.  My guess is that the bf and Mia have some sex, but do not fuck.  Also my guess is that Mia will leave the bed when the boyfriend and Lia fuck, to give them some privacy.

Lia is controlling and directing what is shown and what happens at the villa.  If there is any real sex between the bf and her at the villa, it will be at night on the balcony, and no one watching will know for certain whether they fucked or not.

When they were in the kitchen Sunday evening around 18_00, Lia seemed to be telling him how much money she hoped to be making, and gave a specific number.  I may have mis-heard her English.

_________

Does Mia own a motorcycle?  If she doesn't, then she has a boyfriend who does and why has he not appeared on-camera at the villa like Lia's boyfriend? 

Good points and observations , haven’t gone into this level of thinking too much to be honest of what might happens .. the thing is that the endless teasing will ultimately become a rage of comments and posts , exactly like it was with Irma , exactly  like it was with Ginger that she would masturbate 4-5 times per day , even more .. the viewers need to watch day by day even 0,1% more , it is the only way that the interest isn’t gone .. it is for sure a new thing we see during this stay from the twins , but if they both keep on like this ,expect a “ dead “ posting forum when it becomes repeated .. like in all apartments ..