Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

Yes Sasha lays in bed all day sulking like this everyday ::). She interacts with him and he enjoys the attention but to say things haven't change in blind. Obviously, I'm not the only one who see's it. 

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

And there it is... Sasha has been laying in bed all day and the moment Masha comes and lays next to him he gets up, walks away and is now sitting in front of the tv and laptop. 

You are an idiot.  You have to assume the worst when it is not.  How many hours a day do you watch this house??  How many days a week do you watch this house??  You have not been watching them based on your comments.  I have been swinging 17 years.  I was a Drug & Alcohol counselor in the Navy.  I can read body language.  I know what I am talking about.

You asked her to lay beside him.  She had food ready for him  He hasn't been feeling well.  Coughing.

Pay attention or _______  ___.

Yes, we've heard all about you being a swinger for the last 17 years and how great it's turned out... I do watch them and there is more distance than before. I can't help that you're blinded by your belief in swinging.

3 hours ago, F219 said:

Stone, there might be more.  It is to soon to say.  All is well in the house, Donzi doesn't have a clue what is going on.  It is unfortunate that everybody on here has to read his nonsense and put the wrong thoughts into viewers minds.  There interaction has been loving, flirty, and normal.

All is good and that is the bottom line...

I don't watch them that often. I mostly peer in if someone posts of any excitement happening.  I only have access to the Free Areas so if it goes into the Bedroom then I basically have to rely on what's posted and wait for any pictures and videos of the event. 

Time will tell the tale on this one.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, Donzi said:

Yes, we've heard all about you being a swinger for the last 17 years and how great it's turned out... I do watch them and there is more distance than before. I can't help that you're blinded by your belief in swinging.

They are showing more distance right now in the living room.  You are right, more apart.

1 hour ago, F219 said:

They are showing more distance right now in the living room.  You are right, more apart.

Masha and Sasha did it today like they had something to prove. I'm not sure if it was to us or each other but that was the most intense session I've seen them have.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Masha and Sasha did it today like they had something to prove. I'm not sure if it was to us or each other but that was the most intense session I've seen them have.

You funny.  That was average for them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, F219 said:

You funny.  That was average for them.

I literally have all of there recorded sessions from there very first session ever to the latest and I have gone through them all, this was well and far beyond anything they've done before.