US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Before she became a Never Trumper in 2016, Washington Post columnist voted Republican in presidential elections —from Ronald Reagan in 1980 and 1984 to Mitt Romney in 2012. And while she was...

Rubin likes swamp dwelling Washington, D.C. establishment Republicans. She doesn't care much for Republicans who actually want to represent the interests of working class Americans.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

"Truth is truth and numbers are numbers," said Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on Friday, September 24, as she summarized the most important finding in the long-awaited report from the body's...

But are the numbers truthful?  If you continue to include illegal votes in the recounts you will get the same numbers that you got in the original count, but does mean the election was honest?

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Do you make over 400K?  NO.  It won't affect you at all.  Read the fucking proposals.  

No. I do not make over 400K. And I've already beenaffected. And I don't believe it when the Democrats say that spending trillions of dollars will save money or that it has been paid for. 

Last time I got a promise from the Marxist Leftists, my medical premiums doubled, and I ended up changing doctors and policies 5 times. I don't want to go to the store anymore, either. Shopping at the grocery store is depressing, and the cost of gas, even with a plug-in hybrid, portends of inflationary chaos to come. 

Learn how economics works. But don't study with AOC. I question whether or not she can make a good margarita...This would mean that the woman, it, has no useful skills.

Obviously, you don't have children or grandchildren. They will pay for it. And, if you make over $400K, you'll just pass it on to the middle and lowers classes, and your kids will go to ivy league schools. Good for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No. I do not make over 400K. And I've already beenaffected. And I don't believe it when the Democrats say that spending trillions of dollars will save money or that it has been paid for. 

Last time I got a promise from the Marxist Leftists, my medical premiums doubled, and I ended up changing doctors and policies 5 times. I don't want to go to the store anymore, either. Shopping at the grocery store is depressing, and the cost of gas, even with a plug-in hybrid, portends of inflationary chaos to come. 

Learn how economics works. But don't study with AOC. I question whether or not she can make a good margarita...This would mean that the woman, it, has no useful skills.

Obviously, you don't have children or grandchildren. They will pay for it. And, if you make over $400K, you'll just pass it on to the middle and lowers classes, and your kids will go to ivy league schools. Good for you.

The truth hurts these leftist liberals. They simply don't care about how much control they give the government and how much their policies actually divide the country even more and how it dwindles the actual middle class as long as the poor get something for free instead going to fucking work and earn a honest days wage for an honest days work. Hope and Change Oslama divided this country more than any president before him. Not the loudmouth Trump... he actually tried very hard bringing everything home and making the country great again. now you have another Oslama reborn fucking all the hard work done in last administration up. Reagan was hated too, but accomplished great things, Clinton was lying pussy, but accomplished great things economically. Bush II was decent but sucked ass in economics and foreign policy. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Rubin likes swamp dwelling Washington, D.C. establishment Republicans. She doesn't care much for Republicans who actually want to represent the interests of working class Americans.

the few (i'm being generous) that want to work for the people have been neutralized by your leader & his enablers which is why she won't support them any longer. but obviously you have been sleeping through all of that.

• Upvote 1

But are the numbers truthful?  If you continue to include illegal votes in the recounts you will get the same numbers that you got in the original count, but does mean the election was honest?

is the grass green? is the sky blue? is water wet? are you a braindead idiot?

• Upvote 1

Now you sound like the Taliban, but even more insane.

what would you suggest? the medal of freedom? i don't think so. they have disgraced the country. they & your hero should all be held accountable for the damage that they continue to perpetrate.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

without a massive overhall of the way things are done especially with the climate crisis there won't be any grandchildren around to worry about. qtrumplicans won't help. they want to ignore reality while regressing to the stone age.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The truth hurts these leftist liberals. They simply don't care about how much control they give the government and how much their policies actually divide the country even more and how it dwindles the actual middle class as long as the poor get something for free instead going to fucking work and earn a honest days wage for an honest days work. Hope and Change Oslama divided this country more than any president before him. Not the loudmouth Trump... he actually tried very hard bringing everything home and making the country great again. now you have another Oslama reborn fucking all the hard work done in last administration up. Reagan was hated too, but accomplished great things, Clinton was lying pussy, but accomplished great things economically. Bush II was decent but sucked ass in economics and foreign policy. 

the oppositeland kool aid must be delicious. i've often wondered what drugs were in it that would cause your delusions. a difference of opinion is 1 thing. stating that donny tried to bring the country together is just about the most ridiculous thing that i've ever heard.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't remember asking you a fucking thing.  You morons need to stop covering for RR.

• Like 1