Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

Right, i have to say this.

RDKING, If this is you constantly reacting to ALL my posts with stupid reactions again, would you please knock it off? Because in 11 hours time, i will be carrying my mother's coffin into a church. So this is not really what i want every single time i write anything. I don't need this shit.

If you have an ounce of humanity, why don't you just be a decent man and finally stop it?

• Upvote 11

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right, i have to say this.

RDKING, If this is you constantly reacting to ALL my posts with stupid reactions again, would you please knock it off? Because in 11 hours time, i will be carrying my mother's coffin into a church. So this is not really what i want every single time i write anything. I don't need this shit.

If you have an ounce of humanity, why don't you just be a decent man and finally stop it?

my sincere feelings 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently you must believe that, but being an advocate for animals, I happen to not believe that. I believe that she believed that her and her previous roommate found themselves in circumstances that they were not expecting with the closure of the residences in that country. It was already known that the her previous roommate had only been employed on a part time basis and was trying to make some money from occasionally repairing small electronic devices which happened to be mostly mobile phones, whenever he had a potential offer to do so. It was eventually revealed that he had supposedly had to resort to living with some of his family during that time. So it is more than likely that she felt that her relocating there to be able to again have an income, along with a place to live and reside while doing so, is more of a logical reason of her decision to relocate there to do so, than her abandoning that dog which she obviously loved and cared for a great deal, and apparently still has since she apparently has continuously sent financial support back there to assist in taking care of the pooch, besides her involvement in assisting with some financial support of an animal shelter and santuary back where she is from as well.

She left her life and whatever she had in Russia for money … This is a fact . She could leave for a year or so but as GAG-HER mentioned today , the plans  are long term . 

In 6 years in Russia , both her and Paul made lots of money . She could have stayed and simply try - yes ,  not so easy and with difficulties - find any normal job like the 99,9% of the rest of the population in her previous city of residence . The results show that not only she moved in another city but , a) her long life (ex ) boyfriend soon after found another girlfriend ( that we don’t know what really happened or what really still happens ) , she found another boyfriend in her current city of residence but above all , this is what matters and I will always keep saying .. If you really , truly , madly , deeply love someone , you move mountains , seas , you move the whole world to be with  this very person . She’s RLC’s investment , whatever she would ask from them she would have . 26 nearly months after , there she is , continuing this job .. I guess there aren’t other jobs in her previous city of residence that yes , might not be giving this luxury life but , they bring food and a decent way of living . So , all this “ narration “ of Paul’s business and whatever whenever  wherever  , I totally respect  your point of view , but sorry to say , for me it is a ridiculous excuse not staying behind and with weapons being your intelligence , creativity and the ability to succeed in tasks in life , not try doing something there like any other normal people . She could have tried for some months to live a different way of life in Krasnoyarsk and if things would be difficult and struggling , it would need only one phonecall to RLC to bring her ( even with Paul ) in Europe .. but then , it would have been long time discussed with Paul , the pros and cons and so very much more things .. now, in a month’s time or so , Leora took a decision just like that to change her life … Well, her choices and way of life she is trying to have the last 26 months in her new city , the results are slowly appearing . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Google says that 39.8% of Czechs are Atheists and 39.2% are Catholic.  So perhaps she should read up on the Atheists too.

Actually , Czech  people are the most atheists in whole EU and Czech Republic  has the least unemployed people in whole European Union . That’s their two top number ones 😬

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It looked last minute, like she wasn't going anywhere, and was dressed and out 5 minutes later. And yeah, put the TV show on pause. So it looks like someone invited her out and she accepted. She looked happy enough, not someone going for a crisis chat.

Let’s say that she simply wanted to be with someone then and not spend  one more evening alone and isolated in an empty apartment doing the same like the previous days . Chance appeared and she took it ☺️😌

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She left her life and whatever she had in Russia for money … This is a fact . She could leave for a year or so but as GAG-HER mentioned today , the plans  are long term . 

In 6 years in Russia , both her and Paul made lots of money . She could have stayed and simply try - yes ,  not so easy and with difficulties - find any normal job like the 99,9% of the rest of the population in her previous city of residence . The results show that not only she moved in another city but , a) her long life (ex ) boyfriend soon after found another girlfriend ( that we don’t know what really happened or what really still happens ) , she found another boyfriend in her current city of residence but above all , this is what matters and I will always keep saying .. If you really , truly , madly , deeply love someone , you move mountains , seas , you move the whole world to be with  this very person . She’s RLC’s investment , whatever she would ask from them she would have . 26 nearly months after , there she is , continuing this job .. I guess there aren’t other jobs in her previous city of residence that yes , might not be giving this luxury life but , they bring food and a decent way of living . So , all this “ narration “ of Paul’s business and whatever whenever  wherever  , I totally respect  your point of view , but sorry to say , for me it is a ridiculous excuse not staying behind and with weapons being your intelligence , creativity and the ability to succeed in tasks in life , not try doing something there like any other normal people . She could have tried for some months to live a different way of life in Krasnoyarsk and if things would be difficult and struggling , it would need only one phonecall to RLC to bring her ( even with Paul ) in Europe .. but then , it would have been long time discussed with Paul , the pros and cons and so very much more things .. now, in a month’s time or so , Leora took a decision just like that to change her life … Well, her choices and way of life she is trying to have the last 26 months in her new city , the results are slowly appearing . 

It has been known by some for some time now that the plans or intentions were more than likely considered to be on a longer term basis than not. I know if I were someone who had a choice of having an income or not, or perhaps even a choice of having somewhat of an income, compared to an opportunity of having a much better income that resulted in me being able to assist others to live better than they might otherwise as well as being able to live better myself, I am certain which choice or decision I would make to do so. So if I had been in a similiar situation and lived somewhere such as Krasnoyarsk, but was offered an opportunity to relocate to another place such as Prague to be able to still have an income that is probably somewhat better than what I had in Krasnoyarsk, I certainly know which choice or decision I would choose. Unfortunately, life does not always involve being able to choose making certain choices or decisions that many might would rather choose otherwise. Regardless, as I mentioned, had I been her, I know which choices or decisions I would have made in regards to such situations, and because of such, I for one do not fault her for doing so at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been known by some for some time now that the plans or intentions were more than likely considered to be on a longer term basis than not. I know if I were someone who had a choice of having an income or not, or perhaps even a choice of having somewhat of an income, compared to an opportunity of having a much better income that resulted in me being able to assist others to live better than they might otherwise as well as being able to live better myself, I am certain which choice or decision I would make to do so. So if I had been in a similiar situation and lived somewhere such as Krasnoyarsk, but was offered an opportunity to relocate to another place such as Prague to be able to still have an income that is probably somewhat better than what I had in Krasnoyarsk, I certainly know which choice or decision I would choose. Unfortunately, life does not always involve being able to choose making certain choices or decisions that many might would rather choose otherwise. Regardless, as I mentioned, had I been her, I know which choices or decisions I would have made in regards to such situations.

RLC's ship is sinking and someone like Leora wont keep it afloat when the operation closes.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's ship is sinking and someone like Leora wont keep it afloat when the operation closes.

Leora is on the cusp of being 30.  Her body will hold up for a few more years, but the stress on her face will be evident the longer she isn't in a meaningful relationship.

One should hope that (as I did at 30), she'll re-evaluate her life, make the necessary adjustments, and become a contributing member of society (sorry fanboys - bating for you on camera is the chicken shit out of being a contributing member of society).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She may very well have considered there being a possibility of such predicaments. Other than probably being offered somewhat of a more lucrative opportunity to relocate to Prague while the business still exists, why else would she choose to want to do certain things such as learning a different language as well as different culture and customs to achieve a permanent resident status there compared to living somewhere such as Krasnoyarsk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

D’accord, je dois dire ceci.

RDKING, si c’est à nouveau que vous réagissez constamment à TOUS mes messages avec des réactions stupides, voudriez-vous s’il vous plaît l’arrêter ? Parce que dans 11 heures, je porterai le cercueil de ma mère dans une église. Donc ce n’est pas vraiment ce que je veux à chaque fois que j’écris quelque chose. Je n’ai pas besoin de cette merde.

Si vous avez une once d’humanité, pourquoi ne pas simplement être un homme décent et finalement l’arrêter ?

Bonjour Guyquad

Tous mes sentiments sincères Dure épreuve bon courage

• Like 1