B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

13 hours ago, moules said:

Regarding the twins, I notice Mia's motorcycle helmet is gone.  Was this returned to the German boyfriend who someone said owns a motorcycle?  Is the relationship between Lia and the German boyfriend kaput? 

Nana went to the door to leave last night at 10pm.  She met up with the Uber Goober guy and Mia outside the front door.  They talked and carried on for about 30 minutes before Mia finally came inside and then Nana and Uber Goober guy left for Nana's turn with Uber Goober guy.  The helmet Mia had was from Uber Goober.  Before anybody asks....a little birdie told me.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nana went to the door to leave last night at 10pm.  She met up with the Uber Goober guy and Mia outside the front door.  They talked and carried on for about 30 minutes before Mia finally came inside and then Nana and Uber Goober guy left for Nana's turn with Uber Goober guy.  The helmet Mia had was from Uber Goober.  Before anybody asks....a little birdie told me.

Maybe your source is wrong about the helmet. I saw Nana with a white helmet, looks like the ones used by skateboarders that protect the ears too. And I saw her giving this helmet back to Uber Guy that say he had a scooter and not a motorbike.    

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe your source is wrong about the helmet. I saw Nana with a white helmet, looks like the ones used by skateboarders that protect the ears too. And I saw her giving this helmet back to Uber Guy that say he had a scooter and not a motorbike.    

LOL maybe...maybe not!!

Schaue gerade Radi beim Essen in der Küche zu, ist das wirklich Süßstoff, was sie sich da massenweisen reinhaut? 

Habe so 20 Pillen in 10 min. gezählt u. dann aufgehört zu zählen 😃 Irgendwie ist mit der Frau was nicht in Ordnung.