B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Então tenho faltado muito. Só a vi coberta de baba nos primeiros dias e quando usava o consolo. Algumas vezes ela cobria uma perna, mas isso eu não conto.

Outro detalhe é que ela não usa consolo e sim um sugador clitoriano a vácuo, que por sinal ela nem sabe usar direito. Ele tem que ser lubrificado para aumentar o vácuo. Sem lubrificação diminui muito o estímulo. Nunca vi um pênis . Vi na primeira vez um vibe, que eu acredito que ela ganhou da Stella. Uma porcaria, imitação chinesa do Lovense. Este sim é bom e pode fornecer um link para ser comendado a distância. ´E caro.  Mais de 200 dólares.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Lately she doesn't bate anymore. I don't know what happened, but the times I saw her ting was after seeing something on her cell phone. It could be that she got turned on by something she saw on her cell phone or the theory that they want to be the top cam.

Her last bate was almost 2 weeks ago, on September 20th.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I will be honest. Someone said she masturbated 23 times since she arrived. I've only seen 3 times that she didn't do it without covers, plus she did it between 1 and 3 am in the dark and under the covers. The rest you said is what almost all women have. I think that a person who said the totality of masturbation exaggerated ... There are a lot of her followers who will say what is most correct. For an idea of her performance, check the replays. She will almost never be there and even on Horoscope, there is hardly anything significant about her. Your performance is not interesting. In addition to the morning and evening ritual, she goes out every morning and comes back late at night. Maybe visits to the sights of Barcelona.Whoever follows her knows what I'm saying...

Nana has done 37 bates with most of them without being covered. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

On this you are right, I believe, that she holds the record for most pussy shown on camera in 24 hours, since RLC exists, surely, she does it to please the public, not for her own interest.

Radi is in direct competition with Leora .. a careful look can see many similarity patterns .. she shares the same amount ( or even more ) with Leora completely naked , since her fantastic body physique allows it , while Leora prefers to walk naked with a t-shirt wearing mostly and while laying down ,  ( Leora ) she will always leave her ass exposed or when on couch or cameras facing them she will spread her legs .. the way I see it , at the moment it is a naked competition between Radi and Leora and a masturbation competition between Ulyana and Leora .. these 3 women can keep men interest in my opinion easily the whole day whenever they are in the mood .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi is in direct competition with Leora .. a careful look can see many similarity patterns .. she shares the same amount ( or even more ) with Leora completely naked , since her fantastic body physique allows it , while Leora prefers to walk naked with a t-shirt wearing mostly and while laying down ,  ( Leora ) she will always leave her ass exposed or when on couch or cameras facing them she will spread her legs .. the way I see it , at the moment it is a naked competition between Radi and Leora and a masturbation competition between Ulyana and Leora .. these 3 women can keep men interest in my opinion easily the whole day whenever they are in the mood .. 

to me there no competition there, leora win easily and first of all they are not in the same category

• Like 1

Just now, nikita said:

Indeed Leora has gained weight in recent years ☺️ 

thats why i gonna wait a few more years to see if radi can gain some weight too,

when both will be same weight it could be a very fun match to watch