B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL maybe...maybe not!!

At 10:36 on October 3, Mia begins packing her riding gear, --the helmet, and leather gloves.  Have your source look at 2-1 for an excellent close-up view of the helmet.  The helmet is put into a laundry bag.  She also adds a t-shirt.to the bag with the gloves.,  She leaves the villa at 11:19 with said helmet and gloves.  She was not wearing a heavy jacket, which she has worn when riding the motorcycle to the villa.

I would expect you might have great interest in her gear, in the oft-chance that the cycle is a Harley.  Then you could announce to all, that Mia rides Harley and loves it.

--------------------

So perhaps she was returning the helmet and gloves to the boyfriend, and if she went riding in the future, it would be from his place, not the villa.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

At 10:36 on October 3, Mia begins packing her riding gear, --the helmet, and leather gloves.  Have your source look at 2-1 for an excellent close-up view of the helmet.  The helmet is put into a laundry bag.  She also adds a t-shirt.to the bag with the gloves.,  She leaves the villa at 11:19 with said helmet and gloves.  She was not wearing a heavy jacket, which she has worn when riding the motorcycle to the villa.

I would expect you might have great interest in her gear, in the oft-chance that the cycle is a Harley.  Then you could announce to all, that Mia rides Harley and loves it.

--------------------

So perhaps she was returning the helmet and gloves to the boyfriend, and if she went riding in the future, it would be from his place, not the villa.

I'm not really that interested Moules and neither Mia or Lia do anything for me.  The only thing that will really interest me is when I read that all the tenants are replaced with fresh, never seen before tenants with absolutely no relations to the current tenants or RLC has finally closed the curtain.

• Upvote 2

Radislava competing for the top cam again (when isn't she).  Moved to the living room table again, but it didn't work this time.  She dropped down several places and now she's moved back to her bed.

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't understand RLC! ... No parties in any of the appartments during the weekend , apart the B1 meeting !  What's wrong with RLC ??  Think a major clean is necessary !! 

Surely another problem coming from Nelly and Bogdan which prevents the girls from having parties and living their life while being present in the house, this theory falls apart in fact since they have been absent for several days 😁

On the other hand I'm not sure that you realize that it is not RLC which organizes the parties but the participants themselves, they have enough free will to do things alone 😉

• Upvote 2