B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

20 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I patiently watched his arrival. He arrived, took off his clothes and went straight to the bedroom bathroom. It took almost half an hour to do a deep oral hygiene. She went to the other bathroom, washed her panties and took a shower, paying special attention to her mouth. Washed many times. Sex washed little. He went into the bedroom and fell to the floor beside the bed. He lay down and slept. This morning, he still hasn't come out of his coma.

Fark! What drugs are you on‼️

Art Party GIF by J. Lupo Arms

11 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Also, I am surprised to see that on the whole of RLC, the only people who visibly have an outdoor physical activity (running, cycling, hiking, etc ...) are Martina and Alberto. Strange in our time.

I'm guessing you've never noticed Dantez's bikes in the guest room or Tibor's skateboard he regularly takes out

54 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I patiently watched his arrival. He arrived, took off his clothes and went straight to the bedroom bathroom. It took almost half an hour to do a deep oral hygiene. She went to the other bathroom, washed her panties and took a shower, paying special attention to her mouth. Washed many times. Sex washed little. He went into the bedroom and fell to the floor beside the bed. He lay down and slept. This morning, he still hasn't come out of his coma.

Who??

1 hour ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Eu assisti pacientemente a sua chegada. Chegou, tirou a roupa e foi direto para o banheiro do quarto. Perdeu quase meia hora para fazer uma higiene bucal profunda. Foi ao outro banheiro , lavou a calcinha e tomou banho, dando atenção especial a boca. Lavou muitas vezes. O sexo lavou pouco. Foi para o quarto e caiu no chão ao lado da cama. Deitou e dormiu. Agora de manhã, ainda não saiu do coma.

Maybe it was just a way to say "thaks" for the ride home. 😅

• Haha 1