B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lia and Mila are officially on vacation until 7, but nothing about N&B

It seems that RLC is assuming that no one is interested or have noticed that they're not been there in a while. How unprofessional..:sad: 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

4+ jours sans B&N , un peu plus d'actions spontanées de retour dans la villa , surtout de Radi .. Mais aussi Karol qui aime se promener nu par moments …

Un autre « avis remarquable » par RLC d'aucune information sur l'absence de Bogdan et Nelly .. J'espère qu'ils ont déjà cherché leur nouveau logement à Barcelone et c'est pourquoi leur absence tous ces jours .. 

I don't see when you saw Karol walking around naked, except between her bedroom and the bathroom. In B1, tenants are much more comfortable with each other. Radi at B1 would have been in his element.

3 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I don't see when you saw Karol walking around naked, except between her bedroom and the bathroom. In B1, tenants are much more comfortable with each other. Radi at B1 would have been in his element.

I saw sometimes. Not fully naked, but only a open robe.

23 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Maybe that's because in B1 is less likely to meet a guy then in B4. In B4 there is Bogdan (not right now) and sometimes Fior.