B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm glad Fiora is back. I just hope we won't be stuck with his bf everyday. He follows her like a puppy, doesn't let her space .... 

I think that if Fiora wants to have other guys , she will do .. I can’t prove shit 😂 but my theory is that Fiora is a very independent woman , she won’t hesitate for pleasure , apparently the current guy fulfills her wishes for the time being but having the opportunity appeared ( perhaps a party with guys flirting the girls , a bit of booze , some loosening of thoughts kind of “ i have a BF now ) , well , I don’t expect that she might not satisfy her needs even more or in different ways 😇

On a side note , I don’t think it is the best from us here , hiding our anonymity ( real face also  )  and behind a keyboard declaring as ugly people that try to behave as normal as possible and try and be part of the “ real life people 24/7 “ project .. I don’t understand that wanting to have only Cindy Crawford or Irina Saik type women and not just daily , usual looking and type  girls , we now ask for the new Adonis , Brand Pitts , Leonardo do Caprios and so on . 

I don’t know how better we all believe we look in comparison to Fiora’s guy , I have no problem as everyone here knows NOT hiding behind anonymity or real images , I believe the majority here are the average after 55-60 years old guys , with our little bellies , the beers , the sweets , the good food tastes that we seek and we are left to satisfy our will of fantasizing ourselves next to pretty women and talk about them like being our “ properties “ when we actually wouldn’t have a chance to even exchange even a hello with them ( and not only because of the language … ) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Everyone thought or was hoping that the reopening of B1 would save and reinvigorate RLC -

NOT!!!

Any suggestions or expectations of what you believe you would have seen so far by girls who are just on their 4th - 5th day in Barcelona ? What are your demands ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Any suggestions or expectations of what you believe you would have seen so far by girls who are just on their 4th - 5th day in Barcelona ? What are your demands ? 

my suggest is dont bring ugly bf and rimjob them, idk maybe im asking to much

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Because we are not allowed to say that any of the people on RLC are ugly or fat. 🙄

All I'm saying is that just because you're behind a computer screen doesn't give you the right to say nasty things about a person's physique.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

All I'm saying is that just because you're behind a computer screen doesn't give you the right to say nasty things about a person's physique.

so what do u want me to say? hes a pretty guy? u want me to lie on the forum cuz im behind my computer?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

my suggest is dont bring ugly bf and rimjob them, idk maybe im asking to much

But this is what the site declares … real life … ok , the direction is lost for many people - aka tenants that are doing all private  things outside the apartment , therefore they don’t get any negative comments ( or positive of course ) since there isn’t anything happening so as to be judged for their choices - , would you like that you are told in face that you look ugly ? Do you know anyone , even the least nice looking people believing that they are ugly ? Where’s the self confidence about that ? Are we asking from the tenants to do as we are pleased and control who they meet , who they should like and who they should  fuck or not ? 

Not anything personal with you as you know 😇 , but you completely sound like the obsessed cult Leora fans that believe that they have the right to judge the people that she meets as losers , assholes, incapable , worthless piece of crap .. when they haven’t even seen them or sit down face to face with them and discuss like two normal people and then make all the conclusions .

I am only much more than delighted that all of these girls try to not be affected or read anything that is mentioned here and continue their lives the way they  wish and want with anyone they wish and want .As long as they are happy with people they have chosen to be with , it is of our little concern to us so as to ask it different from them . 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i like u a lot moos54 and by looking at yur profile pic i know u like horror movies

for u its the uglier the better so keep enjoying the count dracula

dracula defend GIF

You should review your knowledge in terms of film because my profile picture has nothing to do with a horror film

Maybe it's time to broaden your knowledge to appear smart, i know it's difficult for you 

and for the moment you are far from it with your comments, and I must say that you are not funny either