B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It wasn't...You just wanted an excuse to fit 'pseudo lesbian' into your post...😏

Seriously, at prime time, two girls almost naked (or even naked) give each other a massage. This is out of the standard pseudo lesbian show bullshit porgram. 😂

Sure, you want to pretend B1 is so much better now that RLC has changed the category, but from what I've been able to read so far, it continues to be GOV bullshit.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, at prime time, two girls almost naked (or even naked) give each other a massage. This is out of the standard pseudo lesbian show bullshit porgram. 😂

Sure, you want to pretend B1 is so much better now that RLC has changed the category, but from what I've been able to read so far, it continues to be GOV bullshit.

Personally I couldn't give a rats arse. I'm not a fan of B1 at the moment. I'm just saying that it was nothing more than a naked massage...nothing sexual. That's all...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I couldn't give a rats arse. I'm not a fan of B1 at the moment. I'm just saying that it was nothing more than a naked massage...nothing sexual. That's all...

But then why were they both naked, if it was not a bullshit show.

I think, It's the same shit as always in GOV. Prime time, the girls need to make money, so there's a pseudo lesbian show.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But then why were they both naked, if it was not a bullshit show.

I think, It's the same shit as always in GOV. Prime time, the girls need to make money, so there's a pseudo lesbian show.

You're on a roll today...3 posts and 'pseudo lesbian' in all of them!...😏

It's obvious why they were both naked...They didn't want to get oil on their clothes...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You're on a roll today...3 posts and 'pseudo lesbian' in all of them!...😏

It's obvious why they were both naked...They didn't want to get oil on their clothes...:biggrin:

Why is it so difficult for you to admit that it was just another pseudo lesbian show?

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

4 from 4 🤣

Pseudo lesbian show is just a really matching term for what is going wrong with GOV (and part of some other RLC apartments). 

At is is now, unfortunately, every post in the forum here should contain this term.

Number 5. 😂

giphy.gif

• Haha 1