Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

4 hours ago, ffb55333 said:

Did any of the translators hear what M and A talked about around  19:50 is on cam 1 ?

She reproaches Alberto that they are the same every day, they do nothing together, he is not even able to say "let's walk the dogs together." They are now sitting at the table and he is looking at the mobile, watching things that he can see in the morning. She would like to do things outside, go out with him, but nothing comes of his initiative. He says she's a restless ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

She reproaches Alberto that they are the same every day, they do nothing together, he is not even able to say "let's walk the dogs together." They are now sitting at the table and he is looking at the mobile, watching things that he can see in the morning. She would like to do things outside, go out with him, but nothing comes of his initiative. He says she's a restless ass.

Thanks Mate for the translation.  Her mood changed really quickly from minutes before, I thought it was more serious.  Just regular reproach from the wife🤣

Great help as always.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ffb55333 said:

I thought I heard the name Christina come up in the conversation.

Let say that she look like the journalist Christina Pascucci of KTLA news LA.  We cannot write some info here, you know what I mean.

Martina has done some reading of the chat and that name was mention that she look like her. By the way, she look very good...like Martina. 

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Emnv, Thanks for the response straight away.  Alberto really needs to listen to what Martina is saying. I believe we all get a bit exaggerated with Alberto's lazy attitude and chilled personality. Yes she is restless! She is tired of going it alone with her friends every week, partying until dawn without Alberto.  It seems especially hard for her to enjoys the social life Barcelona has to offer.  For Martina, she would like to share more time with Alberto.  Those nights with others could tempt her too accidentally be with someone of the opposite sex (male). 

She is exhausted with school, and yes it is a grueling schedule everyday. But she needs some relief, subsidence, other than coming home and looking at four walls, day in and day out, doing nothing. Martina is doing her part for him, he needs to step up for her, be more support than just fixing lunch and dinner or that bit of cleaning.   

I believe it is call LOVE.   Everyone needs signs of love and affection.  I hope he listens to her before it is too late. 

Alberto...

Blame No one,

Expect Nothing

"Do Something"

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Emnv, Thanks for the response straight away.  Alberto really needs to listen to what Martina is saying. I believe we all get a bit exaggerated with Alberto's lazy attitude and chilled personality. Yes she is restless! She is tired of going it alone with her friends every week, partying until dawn without Alberto.  It seems especially hard for her to enjoys the social life Barcelona has to offer.  For Martina, she would like to share more time with Alberto.  Those nights with others could tempt her too accidentally be with someone of the opposite sex (male). 

She is exhausted with school, and yes it is a grueling schedule everyday. But she needs some relief, subsidence, other than coming home and looking at four walls, day in and day out, doing nothing. Martina is doing her part for him, he needs to step up for her, be more support than just fixing lunch and dinner or that bit of cleaning.   

I believe it is call LOVE.   Everyone needs signs of love and affection.  I hope he listens to her before it is too late. 

Alberto...

Blame No one,

Expect Nothing

"Do Something"

about :  tempt her too accidentally be with someone of the opposite sex, knowing her, she already pass that 'accident', let just hope that she don't get STD and don't forget the pills

1 minute ago, girlsfun said:

about :  tempt her too accidentally be with someone of the opposite sex, knowing her, she already pass that 'accident', let just hope that she don't get STD and don't forget the pills

Not another female. Another male.  Did she tell Alberto? Don't believe she is on the pill any longer. 

On another note, it is 10am where I am. What time zone are you in? We seem to be the only two on. 

29 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

So where is Martina ? 3:00 am, Alberto with the game box and it not friday night ! Don't force me to write that she with Nelly somewhere again .....😛

She is in bed.  Unless she just snuck in within the last 27 minutes, I think that is where she was.

She's been in bed since at least 1AM when I stopped checking.

She does seem to be tossing and turning a lot.  Hey here's an idea, let's analyze her sleeping habits!!

• Haha 1

I saw what Noldus saw.  Whatever happened Alberto apologized and they spent the hour before she went to bed together.  Some people are making up stories.  Don't do that.  I am sure that Alberto will find a way to spend more time with Martina.   They do enjoy talking together and will find a way to make Martina happy.  If Martina is happy, Alberto is happy which makes me happy.

• Upvote 3