Leora - Home Activities #65

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she lost the prime time window and when she did her thing , it wasn’t the strong viewership needed to have her on replays . Many times the timing is important . 

No, they are always the same replays. There aren't even Masha's Replays, even though she had a guest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ik denk dat ze de prime time-venster verloor en toen ze haar ding deed, was het niet het sterke kijkerspubliek dat nodig was om haar op herhalingen te hebben. Vaak is de timing belangrijk. 

Enkel van de Spaanse app. Geen van Praag

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

No, they are always the same replays. There aren't even Masha's Replays, even though she had a guest.

I was checking every so often to see if it changed and didn't, so it is very odd, and like you say, Masha was right at the top too at a similar time yet no sign of her either. Yet replay itself is working, which is the baffling part. Can only be down to another technical glitch, unless only 4 people have watched replay!😆 Plus i can imagine someone not being very happy with it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Mmmmh, I guess she'll be back late tonight.

She's only waking up now that it's nearly 3pm.

My guess (and this one is a guess as there is nothing concrete today) is that she is off to the Salon again, same leisure clothes tell me that, and she did tell Paul about the eyebrow work yesterday, so a good assumption being Friday to think this. Just the actual time is a little different. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It’s not bad to admit that she can’t always be too replays , there are also others that can provide good entrainment .. Masha was only an erotical photo shooting .

• Haha 1