B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And off with the top showing her tits to the guy. Must be going out again as she is refreshing her makeup.

Maybe ย at the guyโ€™s place as they are both there with a bike ( two helmets in the LR ) .. as said , Harley , the X- Factor ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And another woman here doing all their fucking off cam. Again, I don't mind if they fuck off cam as long as they fuck on cam too. Otherwise send them home. No more moochers.ย 

to me the beautiful fiora should fuck her handsome bf only off cam

puke GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

And another woman here doing all their fucking off cam. Again, I don't mind if they fuck off cam as long as they fuck on cam too. Otherwise sent them home.ย 

Sheโ€™s a newcomer .. it took her 2-3 days to masturbate .. give her time .. plus , whatโ€™s the meaning of being a voyeur if you get all in day 1 ?? She lives in an apartment that all tenants had sex on cameras , generally extremely generous with the subscribers .. I canโ€™t think why she wonโ€™t or why she will be the exception of the rule of this apartment .. last plus ๐Ÿ˜† , not often you see a butt plug for first on camera masturbation , few dare , she did ..ย 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

she was letting u know who shes been shagging all weekend, the yfactor, why

Soon in the apartment , Fiora is a good mentor for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ not to say anything about the top class performances of Ulyana over ย the years .. it will be an extreme surprise if she goes โ€œ off cameras โ€œ always . In general too fast judgments for a newcomer .ย 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And another woman here doing all their fucking off cam. Again, I don't mind if they fuck off cam as long as they fuck on cam too. Otherwise send them home. No more moochers.ย 

They might have just gone for a little bike ride along the prom and a late night coffee...๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1