B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I like Ulyana, but the only consistent thing I see from her lately, is watching her smoke a cigarette

After Ulyana's last stay I'm sure she did rehab. When I browsed the B2 party the other night I didn't notice any drug use ( and Gina/Bruno were there). RLC must have told everyone that's the law now if Ulyana is around. 

8 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

After Ulyana's last stay I'm sure she did rehab. When I browsed the B2 party the other night I didn't notice any drug use ( and Gina/Bruno were there). RLC must have told everyone that's the law now if Ulyana is around. 

And now she's heavily into cigarettes. 

15 minutes ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

The dynamic of the ladies in B1 reminds me of Kamila & Kristy's apartment. I'm kind of loving it.

I could agree. I was thinking more of Angie, Emily, Samantha with all the friends coming over and being open to visits. 

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I like Ulyana, but the only consistent thing I see from her lately, is watching her smoke a cigarette

Ulyana is looking sexy right now with her glasses on, and surprisingly not smoking, but showing some promise of something special hopefully will be happening, but unfortunately I am on my way to work, so for everyone else I hope her sexy self will spread some of that sexiness for everyone that's watching her

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Ulyana is looking sexy right now with her glasses on, and surprisingly not smoking, but showing some promise of something special hopefully will be happening, but unfortunately I am on my way to work, so for everyone else I hope her sexy self will spread some of that sexiness for everyone that's watching her

There’s no one like her at the current RLC roster .. she simply needs a permanent contract , so simple as this . 

• Like 1