koala is happy with his beloved leora 

in bed looking at leora 

Masturbation with fingers  

Pretty girl 

♥️🐨👸♥️

Borobi the koala loves his Leora 🐨

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all,as I said before,you really now how to tease us and let us wait.I can see it in your eyes and how you smile when you do it,

how you enjoy to make us wait for it.And we all wonder,will she or not.Thank you for the lovely bate with your fingers,loved it,but I had

hoped that you maybe should bring some of your friends,maybe next time.And as usual it was a powerful orgasm and you have become so

much better to express you feelings when you reach your orgasm,thank you for that,so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora

and as usual a big,big kiss to you.

Mental Health GIF by mtv

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much for a lovely bate with your little friend Mr.Pink up your a-hole.Seems to make miracle for you,

and then your intense playing with your fingers on your trigger that really get you going,loved it.And as usual a very

hard orgasm that really knocked you out again,loved that too.And you was very audible as I want you to be,but it just

that little extra when you´re about to cum you could be a little better there,not screaming,just a little louder.Love you always

my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for a lovely bate with your little friend Mr.Pink up your a-hole.Seems to make miracle for you,

and then your intense playing with your fingers on your trigger that really get you going,loved it.And as usual a very

hard orgasm that really knocked you out again,loved that too.And you was very audible as I want you to be,but it just

that little extra when you´re about to cum you could be a little better there,not screaming,just a little louder.Love you always

Mr Pink, Mr Blue, Mr White, Mr Black….Are you commenting on an average nothing special dutiful bate by a now average sex worker, or are you reading from the cast of Reservoir Dogs ? 

I’m sure she will take notice of your directions and make sure in future that she screams the house down when she cums….Strange isn’t it that you and your cronies are the first to condemn others if they  request or “ demand “ she does things, yet make exceptions when it applies to yourselves….Double Standards comes to mind.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Well,here I am again to just say thank you,thank you very much my lovely Leora for an awesome bate,first with  your friend Mr.White but it seemed

liked your fingers was better to use,loved it.And it was a wonderful and powerful and very loud orgasm you got,loved that too.So keep up the good

work,girl.Love you alway my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

27 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

I'm loving this louder moan she's been giving lately, it's a nice moan without fear and with desire, as an example in today's bate 11/24/2021 at 23:05:30 to 31 it's magnificent, Leora please do more

You´re absolutely right.This is something I´ve written in many of my posts to her,that she has to let it out.I know she reads CC and as late as yesterday,I wrote that I wished

her to let it all out,right when she cums.And today it was just like she had read my post,just guessing here.But it was fantastic to hear her like that.I really hope it wasn´t a one-

time occurrance and there will be more.So please Leora,I know you can do it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

16 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Você está absolutamente certo. Isso é algo que escrevi em muitas das minhas postagens para ela, que ela tem que divulgar. Sei que ela lê CC e ontem mesmo escrevi que gostaria

ela para soltar tudo, na hora que gozar. E hoje foi exatamente como se ela tivesse lido meu post, só adivinhando aqui. Mas foi fantástico ouvi-la assim. Realmente espero que não tenha sido uma-

tempo de ocorrência e haverá mais. Então, por favor, Leora, eu sei que você pode fazer isso.

yes that louder and thicker moan she made is magnificent, another time i remember she made a moan like that was in a bate in the bedroom when she put the vibrator on her ass and gave a loud moan of pleasure.

My wish is to see her bate on camera 3 in the same position as she is in the bedroom on all fours with her butt facing the camera when she uses the vibrator on her ass (it's the best camera in the house when the room is fully lit

• Upvote 2