pulo filipe

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

thank you so much beautiful girl leora 

It was one Masturbation On the couch with mr pink 

It was intensely intense 

with juice 

Washing the kitten in the bathtub and Mr in the sink 

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

i better prefer when she wash mr pink in the bathtub and the kitten in the sink with a foot on the washing machine

• Like 1

Etant donner que c est vous qui diriger les actrices reallifecam j aimerais savoir pourquoi denis » si c est comme ca qu il se nomme « ne viens pas plus souvent ? plusieur membres ainsi que moi-même adorons quand leora le taquine par ses tenues et ses postures meme si rien ne se passe entre eux je suis certain que vous gagnerais plus d abonnes s il venait plus souvent

• Like 1

Well,you did it again,the phone I mean.You shouldn´t put there,I hope it made it.Thank you for another amazing bate with your finges

working faster and faster,loved it.But you forgot to turn down the volume on the TV,the only complain I have but I could still hear you loud and

clear.And another hard orgasm that almost knocked you out again,loved that too.Love you always me lovely Leora and a big kiss on your beautifu

butt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,you did it again,the phone I mean.You shouldn´t put there,I hope it made it.Thank you for another amazing bate with your finges

working faster and faster,loved it.But you forgot to turn down the volume on the TV,the only complain I have but I could still hear you loud and

clear.And another hard orgasm that almost knocked you out again,loved that too.Love you always me lovely Leora and a big kiss on your beautifu

butt.

How to Write a Literary Masterpiece: Seriously, any dope can do it. -  Kindle edition by Richards, Zackary. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @  Amazon.com.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Well,well how about that,long time since you did a bate this late.So I´m a little surprised that you did it and said fuck auntie,I´m horny.

And it was a awesome bate as always but it shure was hard to reach climax,you really had to struggle to find it.And it payed off with a

really hard cum that knocked you out again,loved it and I could hear you very well too.So thank you my lovely Leora.Love you always

and of course a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Well,here I am again.This came right out of the blue,for me.The music earlier must have turned you on becuse I didn´t see

any teasing as you use to do,so that´s why I´m surprised.You do have way to make it hard for you sometimes,how you´re

going to do it,but you always find the right spot to get it on.And you can always thrust your little friend Mr.Pink,the little

warrior knows how to do his job up your little butthole.And your finger working faster and harder on the trigger until you reach

your orgasm,loved it.Nice and hard and very loudly today,just how I like it,loved it too.So thank you my lovely Leora and keep

up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora and today a big,big kiss on your lovely tits that I missed today.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2