Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

Well you tricky girl,there you almost fooled us all when you turned off the light and we all certainly thought  there´s not

going to be any bate tonight.But you always surprise me/us so thank you for the bate,nice with your fast little fingers,loved it.

The only thing I´m a little disappointed about is that you turned off the light,please don´t,but thank you for turnd down the volume

so could hear you loud and clear,loved that too.And to see you get so knocked out by the orgasm is priceless.Love you always Leora

and a big,big kiss anywhere you like it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well you tricky girl,there you almost fooled us all when you turned off the light and we all certainly thought  there´s not

going to be any bate tonight.But you always surprise me/us so thank you for the bate,nice with your fast little fingers,loved it.

The only thing I´m a little disappointed about is that you turned off the light,please don´t,but thank you for turnd down the volume

so could hear you loud and clear,loved that too.And to see you get so knocked out by the orgasm is priceless.Love you always Leora

Music idioms 1 - online presentation

🥴

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Tired Sick Of It GIF by U by Kotex Brand

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank you my lovely Leora,it was a very nice bate as usual,but have you become an enemy with your little friend Mr.Pink.

I really miss him,so maybe next time or Mr.Blue or Mr.Black.I really like that dressing-gown you´re wearing,suits you well.

A really nice orgasm and very loud too,loved it so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora and as usual a big

kiss somewhere I know you want it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you my lovely Leora,it was a very nice bate as usual,but have you become an enemy with your little friend Mr.Pink.

I really miss him,so maybe next time or Mr.Blue or Mr.Black.I really like that dressing-gown you´re wearing,suits you well.

A really nice orgasm and very loud too,loved it so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora and as usual a big

kiss somewhere I know you want it.

You really think she would want you to kiss her anywhere on her body??? OMG you need serious help!! 😱🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RdKing said:

You really think she would want you to kiss her anywhere on her body??? OMG you need serious help!! 😱🤣

Too late for him I'm afraid, they gave up with him a long time ago probably.

I would imagine Leora just can't wait for the next time he sends his words of passion, and she must really get aroused at the thought of his slobbering acrid mouth paying homage to her holiest of holy.....What a fucking nightmare !! That's why she can't sleep at night.

The worrying thing is that he actually believes she cares a shit !! 🤣😂

Patient presenting drooling with saliva escaping through the nasal and... |  Download Scientific Diagram

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Hi Leora,just want to say that you were very sexy in that outfit with your fishnet pantyhose and a short brown sweater,and of course

your black panties.I really hope there is more of this to come like maybe stayups,with perhaps suspender that I know you have,so please

surprise us with that someday.Love you always Leora.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Thank you very much for an excellent evening where you first dancing very sexy while you prepared some food in the kitchen.

It must have turned you on for what it seemed like.And thank you for a wonderful bate with your friend Mr.Black,loved it.And as

usual it was an awesome orgasm and you were very audible  just as I like it,so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora

and as usual a big,big kiss somewhere you like it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1