Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

And the pack of bullies are out again to intimidate masterchef for speaking how he feels

at least he talks about something that happened last night not some not some foolish and

reckless stuff that others make up in there heads that happens elsewhere. He gets a

upvote from me for speaking his mind with no malice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ste said:

And the pack of bullies are out again to intimidate masterchef for speaking how he feels

at least he talks about something that happened last night not some not some foolish and

reckless stuff that others make up in there heads that happens elsewhere. He gets a

upvote from me for speaking his mind with no malice

Strange how I detect double standards!! You accuse others of intimidating this person, yet he and a couple of his other " Stooges " are the worst members on CC for trying to intimidate others who's opinions may differ to theirs.

Check out the forum without your rose tinted glasses, and you just might see what I am alluding to.😁

Johnny Boston - Rose-tinted Glasses

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange how I detect double standards!! You accuse others of intimidating this person, yet he and a couple of his other " Stooges " are the worst members on CC for trying to intimidate others who's opinions may differ to theirs.

Check out the forum without your rose tinted glasses, and you just might see what I am alluding to.😁

I'm not talking about others I just think it's unfair the comments he gets every time he says something about Leora.  I'm aware of what your

saying about " Stooges " and what you are alluding to. But this is my personal view to one persons comments.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Ste said:

I'm not talking about others I just think it's unfair the comments he gets every time he says something about Leora.  I'm aware of what your

saying about " Stooges " and what you are alluding to. But this is my personal view to one persons comments.

Anyone who puts themselves out there on a forum leaves themselves open to criticism, I have had my share of it and accept that it's "par " for the course.

And as I have stated before, if people like him and his " buddies " are prepared to give it to others, then they must likewise be prepared to accept it back, with interest sometimes.

When he and his " pack of wild animals " as they have been compared to, show some respect to others then I'm sure the sentiment will be reciprocated. 

And contrary to what you have just stated, you are indeed " talking about others" when you mention the " pack of bullies" and painting him as a "victim"

He and his cronies should learn    "If you don't like what you are reaping, you had better change what you have been sowing."

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anyone who puts themselves out there on a forum leaves themselves open to criticism, I have had my share of it and accept that it's "par " for the course.

And as I have stated before, if people like him and his " buddies " are prepared to give it to others, then they must likewise be prepared to accept it back, with interest sometimes.

When he and his " pack of wild animals " as they have been compared to, show some respect to others then I'm sure the sentiment will be reciprocated. 

And contrary to what you have just stated, you are indeed " talking about others" when you mention the " pack of bullies" and painting him as a "victim"

He and his cronies should learn    "If you don't like what you are reaping, you had better change what you have been sowing."

On reflection maybe i shouldn't have used the word Bullies like I said I think its unfair . It's a stand alone comment he makes without any buddies and think that

maybe them days are gone but I could be wrong. Have to go out now we can continue when I get back or leave it as a comment I made you disagree with and I

respect that Catch you later

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ste said:

But it's not unfair to call someone "stupid" when they simply write that Leora is boring on a certain night when in fact she was?? Thread 98.

You are quite hypocrite or quite stupid yourself! Practice what you preach. Jimbo is right, these stooges were all over me when I first joined CC for any comments they did not agree with or comments that were not idolizing their queen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Agree. My opinion is that after years of reading this forum's comments is that there is no reason for personal attacks or name calling when someone else differs in opinion. 

A person my make a comment like I did yesterday by misreading the post. Doesn't make the person stupid, nuts or another description. I've seen a few that seem to have a burr up there butt waiting to slam anyone that differs from their opinion.  I'd hate to be the poor woman, or family member living with a rude insulting person like that.

Don't see the need for insults. Just a personal observation.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

But it's not unfair to call someone "stupid" when they simply write that Leora is boring on a certain night when in fact she was?? Thread 98.

You are quite hypocrite or quite stupid yourself! Practice what you preach. Jimbo is right, these stooges were all over me when I first joined CC for any comments they did not agree with or comments that were not idolizing their queen.

You made work for that comment  it was Thread 94 first of all I'm not part of any group If I say something or make a ass of myself its all my

own doing. I take on board what you think about me without any resentment. Regarding thread 94 you said one thing and I replied and I'm

moving on from that. By the way I have also got ridiculed and mocked it's part of this forum at times . I started of earlier about someone

been insulted and found out I can be guilty of it too. Oh Well

• Upvote 2