Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Unlike you and Scutus I am genuinely confused ! Not emoji confused, sad or mocking confused that you both along with the other nonentity seem to enjoy distributing, but 100% totally mind boggled confused.

She used to own a couple I think of genuine 100% serviceable dildo's, which I believe but am not entirely sure she either threw out in one of her house clearances, or took up the charity shop for redistribution ( Huge interest in low mileage dildo's ) especially in third world country's 🙄

Anyway! Why would she then purchase black, pink, white and mauve Vibrators and only use the vibration on occasions ? Yes I am totally aware that some of them are silent when working.

Last night for instance she used the pink one ( not silent ) purely as a dildo, no vibrating, all internal with the exception of a brief spell, and obviously no batteries either, she may as well have used a stick.

I welcome a really smart arse answer from one of you, as judging by your reactions to other peoples posts, you give the impression that you know all the answers between you......Or is that just wishful thinking !!🤣

Don't whatever you do put yourself out to come up with an interesting answer, and I won't hold my breath waiting for one.😁

Toodles !!

What ever happened to that huge Mr. brown that she inserted everywhere?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Mr. brown already entered no ass 

Or not 

Although she attempted several times I don't think she was completely successful or comfortable with it around her arse, but her pussie was a different matter, she could have fitted that in sideways, along with three London Buses , two Aircraft Carriers, an A 380 800, a battalion of US Marines, and British Household Cavalry and four Tiger Tanks, with enough room left to play this years Super Bowl ......A virtual Bermuda Triangle of pussies. 🙄

I just may be exaggerating slightly, but it would be a man eater if it had teeth !! 

Nyx's Dark Space — Image credit: [x] From Wikipedia: Vagina...

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Although she attempted several times I don't think she was completely successful or comfortable with it around her arse, but her pussie was a different matter, she could have fitted that in sideways, along with three London Buses , two Aircraft Carriers, an A 380 800, a battalion of US Marines, and British Household Cavalry and four Tiger Tanks, with enough room left to play this years Super Bowl ......A virtual Bermuda Triangle of pussies. 🙄

I just may be exaggerating slightly, but it would be a man eater if it had teeth !! 

Nyx's Dark Space — Image credit: [x] From Wikipedia: Vagina...

There a video in her old bedroom where she was with Paul and got'r dun and got it in her rear end.

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Shark Week GIF

Be wary AS...The Leora groupies patrol this topic on a regular basis, and they could at anytime decree that we are in breach of two serious rules, punishable by confused, sad, or mocking emojis.

You are warned to stay on subject at all times, unless of course you are one of said groupies, and to ensure that all remarks are in praise of Leora with no attempt to make humour of her or them at any time.

You have been warned!! 😁

On your head be it !! I'm out of here for the night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Be wary AS...The Leora groupies patrol this topic on a regular basis, and they could at anytime decree that we are in breach of two serious rules, punishable by confused, sad, or mocking emojis.

You are warned to stay on subject at all times, unless of course you are one of said groupies, and to ensure that all remarks are in praise of Leora with no attempt to make humour of her or them at any time.

You have been warned!! 😁

On your head be it !! 

Baby Reaction GIF But i'm just being honest.

• Upvote 2