Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

All I know is what I have seen for some 8 years and what is deliberately hidden by the cam girl called Leora. It is deliberately hidden.

Pride exposes shame hides.

When a woman has a so called boyfriend who isn't allowed in her apartment (paid by voyeurs) then the who lfe is a sham.

Again, you assume that someone might not be allowed to visit the apartment, when it very well might not actually be the case. There is just as much a possibility that exists that someone else there could have very well been informed of the cams installed in the apartment and that a potential of being observed on the net exists for whoever agreed to allow themselves to be exposed to the cams, and in doing so could very well have been asked beforehand whether they would agree to signing a consent disclosure or not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Again, you assume that someone might not be allowed to visit the apartment, when it very well might not actually be the case. There is just as much a possibility that exists that someone else there could have very well been informed of the cams installed in the apartment and that a potential of being observed on the net exists for whoever agreed to allow themselves to be exposed to the cams, and in doing so could very well have been asked beforehand whether they would agree to signing a consent disclosure or not.

RE: "..a possibility that exists that someone else there could have very well been informed of the cams installed in the apartment and that a potential of being observed on the net exists for whoever agreed to allow themselves to be exposed to the cams, and in doing so could very well have been asked beforehand whether they would agree to signing a consent disclosure or not."

If it was normal, moral and socially acceptable to normal people why not do it?

Because it is not.  Leora lives in an immoral bubble of her own choice. LB would 86 her if he knew what she does on the web.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE: "..a possibility that exists that someone else there could have very well been informed of the cams installed in the apartment and that a potential of being observed on the net exists for whoever agreed to allow themselves to be exposed to the cams, and in doing so could very well have been asked beforehand whether they would agree to signing a consent disclosure or not."

If it was normal, moral and socially acceptable to normal people why not do it?

Because it is not.  Leora lives in an immoral bubble of her own choice. LB would 86 her if he knew what she does on the web.

It is a voyeuristic style site and so is this site. If the subject of morality of someone being involved in such a site bothers you or ddhm so much, why are either of you subscribers to that site or registered on this site ? 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is a voyeuristic style site and so is this site. If the subject of morality of someone being involved in such a site bothers you or ddhm, why are either of you subscribers to that site or registered on this site ? 

Because, honestly, its as addictive as booze or drugs, neither of which is right.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Because, honestly, its as addictive as booze or drugs, neither of which is right.

Regardless, since voyeurism is not addictive to most people, it is rather a matter of choice. Kind of like how that woman chooses to currently live her life by being involved in something like exhibitionism, which is in and of itself a part of being involved in a voyeuristic lifestyle that is also a matter of choice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless, since voyeurism is not addictive to most people, it is rather a matter of choice. Kind of like how that woman chooses to currently live her life by being involved in something like exhibitionism, which is in and of itself a part of being involved in a voyueristic lifestyle that is also a matter of choice.

Nich,

If it was normal everyone including children would be watching it. It is not it is a flaw of which I share for unique personal life situations/reasons of my own.

Does you wife, girlfriend, daughter know what you watch and of your participation on this forum?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless, since voyeurism is not addictive to most people, it is rather a matter of choice. Kind of like how that woman chooses to currently live her life by being involved in something like exhibitionism, which is in and of itself a part of being involved in a voyueristic lifestyle that is also a matter of choice.

Nich,

Are you married?

Do you have kids?

Max

Thank you very much Leora for a long sensual warm up to get you in the right mood,then off to fetch your long missed Mr.Pink

to help you finish the bate.And wow,did he do it?Oh yes,that was a very hard and loudly orgasm,loved it,so more of that please.

I really like the long white socks and that pink dress,you look so good in it.Thank you for turning down the Ipad.Love you always

my lovely Leora and as usual a very big,big kiss to you.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much Leora for a long sensual warm up to get you in the right mood,then off to fetch your long missed Mr.Pink

to help you finish the bate.And wow,did he do it?Oh yes,that was a very hard and loudly orgasm,loved it,so more of that please.

I really like the long white socks and that pink dress,you look so good in it.Thank you for turning down the Ipad.Love you always

my lovely Leora and as usual a very big,big kiss to you.

Unlike you and Scutus I am genuinely confused ! Not emoji confused, sad or mocking confused that you both along with the other nonentity seem to enjoy distributing, but 100% totally mind boggled confused.

She used to own a couple I think of genuine 100% serviceable dildo's, which I believe but am not entirely sure she either threw out in one of her house clearances, or took up the charity shop for redistribution ( Huge interest in low mileage dildo's ) especially in third world country's 🙄

Anyway! Why would she then purchase black, pink, white and mauve Vibrators and only use the vibration on occasions ? Yes I am totally aware that some of them are silent when working.

Last night for instance she used the pink one ( not silent ) purely as a dildo, no vibrating, all internal with the exception of a brief spell, and obviously no batteries either, she may as well have used a stick.

I welcome a really smart arse answer from one of you, as judging by your reactions to other peoples posts, you give the impression that you know all the answers between you......Or is that just wishful thinking on your part !!🤣

Don't whatever you do put yourself out to come up with an interesting answer, and I won't hold my breath waiting for one.😁

Toodles !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1