B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

Well , since I feel like an “ invisible Genie “ is granting my wishes the last week ( Ulyana is back , finally Nelly and Bogdan are out - sorry from all N&B fans , but it was too much and there wasn’t anything more to give )  , I will try the last and final 😁😆 … divided in 3 .. a ) bring back Elian and Tesla so the villa gets the atmosphere  that deserves , b )  Angie , Emily , Samantha , all or any of them , c ) Jane and Dick for a guarantee unpredictable stay … 😬 bonus request , finally show the B2 girls the exodus ( can’t understand their contribution ) … Even if Genie decides to stay in his magic lamp , I can say that after almost 400 days and the stay in the villa , a new refreshing RLC air is upon us .. B1 is showing daily the way , time for the villa to shine once again 😇

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

cars corvette GIF

got out of there as fast as they could did they LOL.  thinking on them leaving to have their own place without camera's, I can see why they possibly burned rubber getting out of there.  now Nelly no longer has to hide from the cameras to do her drugs and her and Bogdan can have all the knockdown, drag out fights they want and nobody is the wiser.  they can have their 3somes with Martina and Martina can quit lying to Alberto about where she's been.  this new situation works for everyone...everyone except the viewer, which is very typical of RLC!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

got out of there as fast as they could did they LOL.  thinking on them leaving to have their own place without camera's, I can see why they possibly burned rubber getting out of there.  now Nelly no longer has to hide from the cameras to do her drugs and her and Bogdan can have all the knockdown, drag out fights they want and nobody is the wiser.  they can have their 3somes with Martina and Martina can quit lying to Alberto about where she's been.  this new situation works for everyone...everyone except the viewer, which is very typical of RLC!!

Which shouldn't bother you anyway...😏

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

a big bravo to bogdan, who since his arrival at b4, has always behaved like a true gentleman with all the participants, with the role of a protective big brother with megan and holly.👍 he was also a very good employee and manager with talent the barca, always taking care of the girls. he is irreproachable fidelity, does not drink or do drugs, in short he is perfect and nelly should not forget it !!! with nelly we were often very mean, but she was often disappointed by her behavior, sometimes unstable and bipolar, and seeing her encourage girls to drink more alcohol and take more drugs at parties, often bothered me !!!! and then seeing her try to dance was an ordeal !!!! good luck to both of them, even though the cameras might soon turn on in their new apartment !!!!😉

Very nice post and nicely said 😇

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1