B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

a big bravo to bogdan, who since his arrival at b4, has always behaved like a true gentleman with all the participants, with the role of a protective big brother with megan and holly.👍 he was also a very good employee and manager with talent the barca, always taking care of the girls. he is irreproachable fidelity, does not drink or do drugs, in short he is perfect and nelly should not forget it !!! with nelly we were often very mean, but she was often disappointed by her behavior, sometimes unstable and bipolar, and seeing her encourage girls to drink more alcohol and take more drugs at parties, often bothered me !!!! and then seeing her try to dance was an ordeal !!!! good luck to both of them, even though the cameras might soon turn on in their new apartment !!!!😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I wish to apologize to cc forum members for my serious errors of fact. In a previous post I stated: "I cannot understand why some people so are intent on trying to re-write history by denying historical facts that many of us witnessed and can still recall. Nelly was with other women in Russia, long before Martina was ever on RLC. The only thing that has changed is that Bogdan no longer reveals himself on camera like he revealed himself when he got his friend Efrim drunk and spent the night with his wife Annabelle on the balcony at their apartment in Russia."

It has been pointed out to me that I was in error. Nelly was not "with" other women, she only kissed them and rubbed their tits on camera. If she did not eat their pussy it means that she was not with them. Also Efrim and Annabelle were not married. Again, I apologize for my mistakes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1