Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

2 hours ago, moules said:

Maybe she doesn't have an EU Digital Covid certificate.  She would not be allowed on the plane without it.

It is so
Masha should have known that her certificate is only valid 2 weeks after the vaccination
she ignored it

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It is so
Masha should have known that her certificate is only valid 2 weeks after the vaccination
she ignored it

She could have flown with the test, but hadn't, she thought it would now work without it
I'm surprised how little she was informed about the flight conditions

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

She could have flown with the test, but hadn't, she thought it would now work without it
I'm surprised how little she was informed about the flight conditions

Has she not taken the vaccine? Maybe it's not been 14 days since the last round

12 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It is so
she ignored it

She went to Prague unvaccinated .. also to Berlin some weeks ago .. it’s very strange that she travelled at that times without problems and there are problems now .. there are no restrictions traveling being unvaccinated except needing to present PCR tests or in general lots of difficulties and not the famous “ green pass “ .. let’s see . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She went to Prague unvaccinated .. also to Berlin some weeks ago .. it’s very strange that she travelled at that times without problems and there are problems now .. there are no restrictions traveling being unvaccinated except needing to present PCR tests or in general lots of difficulties and not the famous “ green pass “ .. let’s see . 

last vaccination was on 13.
now 14 days until the vaccination counts
if she had a negative test she could have flown
but she didn't have it, and she probably didn't get it as quickly as she needed it

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

last vaccination was on 13.
now 14 days until the vaccination counts
if she had a negative test she could have flown
but she didn't have it, and she probably didn't get it as quickly as she needed it

Yep , i think she lost “ track “ of things to do right now that she’s vaccinated and she was too relaxed for traveling . Anyway , some extra Euros to spend which isn’t actually a big deal I guess 😆