Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

Great to get “ flashes “ of Piper who looks more beautiful  than ever , really relaxed , excellent .. still not possible to figure out how Masha , Aaron and Hanna are connected . Time will solve the questions 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Great to get “ flashes “ of Piper who looks more beautiful  than ever , really relaxed , excellent .. still not possible to figure out how Masha , Aaron and Hanna are connected . Time will solve the questions 😏

Why do you think that A&H have a previous connection with Masha?  A&H are from a different economic stratum, are provincial rather than cosmopolitan, have shown no interest in the arts, music, etc.  And isn't Masha Russian?  And aren't A&H Ukrainian? 

37 minutes ago, moules said:

Why do you think that A&H have a previous connection with Masha?  A&H are from a different economic stratum, are provincial rather than cosmopolitan, have shown no interest in the arts, music, etc.  And isn't Masha Russian?  And aren't A&H Ukrainian? 

I have no proof but body language , it hasn’t seen awkward to me any introduction /  interaction amongst the three of them indicating that they met for the first time .. they don’t act like it is first time speaking , there isn’t any shy behavior , these are some of the explanations I can give .. We can’t actually figure out the interests of H&A except that they love sex 😂🤣 ( exactly as Masha does 😏 ) having no common interests it doesn’t mean that they can’t be related .. 

I don’t say that there’s definitely a connection but I also don’t accept the fact of a “ just cameo appearance “ at Masha’s apartment just to take care of the place and the cats while on holiday . For sure there much more to it , we will get our answers soon i way to believe 😎

1 hour ago, moules said:

Yes...I can just picture it. H&A sitting in bed in B5 one night, and Hanna says...'why don't we pop over to Italy for a few days and shack up with a total stranger we've never met before'...😏

I can't remember...didn't Masha go to B5 and see them when she was in Barca the last time...?

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't remember...didn't Masha go to B5 and see them when she was in Barca the last time...?

I think when Masha was in Barca last time, she did visit B5 ... but it was inhabited by Claire, Carlos, Anthony, and Lorraine.

Agree with DD that there has to be some connection between Masha and H&A we don't see or are aware of.   Although I do not discount the simple notion of H&A talking about their vacation and not knowing where to go ... and someone (Tereza? ) suggests "why don't you go to Rome, I bet Masha would let you stay there and you save money".

This is similar to here in Midwest US with a lot of people having summer homes and lake homes.  They offer to their friends and colleagues "here use our summer home for a few days".

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think when Masha was in Barca last time, she did visit B5 ... but it was inhabited by Claire, Carlos, Anthony, and Lorraine.

Agree with DD that there has to be some connection between Masha and H&A we don't see or are aware of.   Although I do not discount the simple notion of H&A talking about their vacation and not knowing where to go ... and someone (Tereza? ) suggests "why don't you go to Rome, I bet Masha would let you stay there and you save money".

This is similar to here in Midwest US with a lot of people having summer homes and lake homes.  They offer to their friends and colleagues "here use our summer home for a few days".

You might be right...I've lost all track of time with Covid...Is that a symptom lol?...😏

• Haha 1

My theory is that Masha's contract with RLC is that she is paid on a per diem basis, and that she is not paid when she is on a vacation, and the apartment is unoccupied.  In other words, RLC subscribers are not paying to watch a week of Masha's furniture in an empty apartment.   So Masha has almost always had someone stay in the apartment when she is on vacation, and if they party and fuck, all the better.  She could just as easily have someone come by for 30 minutes each day and take care of her cats.  My theory also has Masha paying these apartment-sitters;  for example, if Masha is paid 200 euros a day, she pays the apartment-sitters 125 euros a day.

My theory is that for this trip to Barcelona, Masha was invited to Barcelona by RLC, and that RLC told her they would pay for someone to apartment-sit for her while she is away, and that someone happens to be H&A.

Anyway, that's my theory.  

Her last trip to Barcelona, she brought her bf at the time, and for those days when he was not there, she was rather quiet, -- for Masha.  But for this visit, how many of the present on-cam participants does she know?  Now if she were staying for Halloween, then I could see her organizing a B&D party.  RLC would pay extra for her to do hat!.  Or maybe shows with Radi as dom and Masha as the sub.

In these days of Facetime and Skype, Masha could, virtually, be 'old' friends with H&A without ever actually having met them.  I will note that so far, any hopes that H&A may have had of having sex with Masha have not been realized.  That may indicate the limited extent of their 'friendship'.

• Like 4