Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I would pay extra to see Masha and one of her B&D masters stay in B5, and watch the reactions of T&T.

Already said the same  at B5’s thread but not about the BDSM  masters .. Tereza and Masha will be a killer .. 

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some answers we have some not .. especially the suitcase .. can it be that we understood wrong and instead of “ visiting Barcelona  “ was “ visitors from Barcelona “ …🤔🤔🤔

Masha was talking to someone on the phone
"maybe we'll see you in barcelona"
and she has talked about going to Barcelona several times. Despite listening carefully, I did not find out the departure date.
But there is always the possibility to change plans 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is Masha’s place and she decides .. her place during her latest long absences was filled in both great by Babi and the hairdresser .. Masha always cares for her commitment to the project , she has never “shut down “ her apartment and always had people in charge .. In my opinion, it might be that Hanna and Aaron are recruiters by Masha and the reason of being there isn’t to fill in only Masha’s place .. there are things we obviously don’t know but the answers ( as always ) will be reveled . 

Honestly, is RLC paying you to do their lobbying work? 😂🤣

I think if you were honest, you would at least have to admit that RLC has virtually nothing new, keeps just about everything away from the cameras, and is thus exactly the opposite of what you are trying to describe here.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, is RLC paying you to do their lobbying work? 😂🤣

I think if you were honest, you would at least have to admit that RLC has virtually nothing new, keeps just about everything away from the cameras, and is thus exactly the opposite of what you are trying to describe here.

I haven’t seen you making even one positive post about B1 and being the way you have been  asking ( girls with their BFs, not silly shows ) , two and a bit weeks of normal life  and yet no comments by you .. do they destroy your script and broken record which was there waiting to be brought in your comments once again ? 

I am sleepy as the island was flooded due to devastating natural catastrophy so I won’t continue this now .. 

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha was talking to someone on the phone
"maybe we'll see you in barcelona"
and she has talked about going to Barcelona several times. Despite listening carefully, I did not find out the departure date.
But there is always the possibility to change plans 🤷‍♂️

Change plans I also thought so .. maybe the professional guy has brought nice and pleasuring feelings with his recent visits and techniques 😉😎

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

"Eva was the best of all time at RLC" full approval

At the moment it is difficult to get from Russia to the EU. but in March Eva finished her studies in Moscow. maybe then she'll go on a trip to italy.
But Eva has changed,of course, and the past cannot be repeated. regrettably

I'm not above dropping a quick sub if something interesting was going on, but as much as I am a Masha fan, Eva is the only person who I would immediately sub to watch even if she didn't have sex with anyone.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not above dropping a quick sub if something interesting was going on, but as much as I am a Masha fan, Eva is the only person who I would immediately sub to watch even if she didn't have sex with anyone.

That's for sure.The only one...