Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

3 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

This is a first. I have never seen Masha sleep on the sofa when guests are there. This guy must be big-time.

You are absolutely right , I can’t recall any time Masha taking the couch and leaving the bedroom for her guests , too much of VIPs H&A 😁

• Like 1

I have nothing against Hanna and Aaron. But if Hanna and Aaron are housesitting, that means we are not going to see the Hairdresser, nor Babi, as housesitters this time. ☹️

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have nothing against Hanna and Aaron. But if Hanna and Aaron are housesitting, that means we are not going to see the Hairdresser, nor Babi, as housesitters this time. ☹️

I think the situation is the other way around, Masha couldn't find anyone locally, so she had to rely on the Hanna and Aaron as a substitute. It is the problem that RLC has had all along since the Russian apartments fell away. They don't manage to find anything new and interesting, so they just move the old and boring residents around try to create a illusion of change.

Why not finally get a few new and interesting people in the cast? Preferably some young and good-looking. Hanna and Aaron were a bad choice from the beginning. It made no sense to send them to Barcelona, and they make even less sense in Italy.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Or maybe … we might be seeing ex RLC tenants that share a connection  with H&A 😉 let’s see .. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the situation is the other way around, Masha couldn't find anyone locally, so she had to rely on the Hanna and Aaron as a substitute. It is the problem that RLC has had all along since the Russian apartments fell away. They don't manage to find anything new and interesting, so they just move the old and boring residents around try to create a illusion of change.

Why not finally get a few new and interesting people in the cast? Preferably some young and good-looking. Hanna and Aaron were a bad choice from the beginning. It made no sense to send them to Barcelona, and they make even less sense in Italy.

Again … Hanna and Aaron , together with Tereza and Timur were a really good addition for the RLC COV Barcelona project . They have been really cool , good times , parties , not so much interaction with the other Barcelona residents ( obviously reasons that we don’t know ) and all in all , they have been fun . I don’t think that many will agree with you , but just also my opinion . 

The biggest fault you make is that you consider that Masha will need to trust her apartment to Barcelona people when she only needs to make a couple of phonecalls to get “ yes yes yes “ - answers from anyone she would ask to take care of her place . 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again … Hanna and Aaron , together with Tereza and Timur were a really good addition for the RLC COV Barcelona project . They have been really cool , good times , parties , not so much interaction with the other Barcelona residents ( obviously reasons that we don’t know ) and all in all , they have been fun . I don’t think that many will agree with you , but just also my opinion . 

The biggest fault you make is that you consider that Masha will need to trust her apartment to Barcelona people when she only needs to make a couple of phonecalls to get “ yes yes yes “ - answers from anyone she would ask to take care of her place . 

My goodness, you are almost radical in your ignorance of the realities. Hanna and Aaron play two or even three classes below what RLC normaly has in the cast. That is why they do not mix well with the others.

Tereza and Timur are simply as nice as possible to them, since they are ultimately dependent on them, because all stay in one place. What you don't want to see is that RLC could have done way better if they had found a better fit for Tereza and Timur and do not in add Hanna and Aaron at all.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, you are almost radical in your ignorance of the realities. Hanna and Aaron play two or even three classes below what RLC normaly has in the cast. That is why they do not mix well with the others.

Tereza and Timur are simply as nice as possible to them, since they are ultimately dependent on them, because all stay in one place. What you don't want to see is that RLC could have done way better if they had found a better fit for Tereza and Timur and do not in add Hanna and Aaron at all.

I disagree with your opinion about not mixing with the others . I also disagree with Tereza and Timur towards them, I think they developed a really good friendship all of them. 

All 4 were the perfect “ completing one another as participants “ . You have your opinion and I have mine , it is completely  different and that’s fine . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with your opinion about not mixing with the others . I also disagree with Tereza and Timur towards them, I think they developed a really good friendship all of them. 

All 4 were the perfect “ completing one another as participants “ . You have your opinion and I have mine , it is completely  different and that’s fine . 

Friends? If you think that the two couples will continue to spend time together after RLC, you are really naive. Anyway, There is a big difference between perfect and not a complete disaster. 😂 It's just silly to evaluate the two couples only as combination and not realize that there is one couple that is a good fit for RLC (not only from the looks) and one other couple that should never have been there.

Do you not notice that it is the tolerance from Tereza and Timur for the inadequacies of Hanna and Aaron that prevents a complete disaster? It would be better if the second couple`at B5 would also bring a value into the cast, have at least a similar social ability and with a girl that look at least a little bit better.