Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You have your faith, your loving family and your friends on here, you won't go wrong with all of that!

Your not wrong, I understand grown men don't cry. But I'm man enough to say this morning it all got to much. But back on track now. I expect there will be many more but when this happens I'll remember your comments which will straighten me up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your not wrong, I understand grown men don't cry. But I'm man enough to say this morning it all got to much. But back on track now. I expect there will be many more but when this happens I'll remember your comments which will straighten me up.

Grown men DO cry. I wept all through the other Tuesday. You want a weep - Have one! You are totally entitled it one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're behind you, bro. I'd like to wish you a speedy recovery, but I know it's gonna be a bitch. I  broke my ankle once in 5 places and I quickly decided that being a bipedal animal is clearly superior. Please keep us informed. We'll cheer for you everytime you reach another victory in the healing process.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

What a shame to read and all to please a neighbor. It will be a long rehabilitation but you and your wife are strong people and everything will be fine.
Leora get that damn Koala out of the closet so Aussi knows you feel for him.

What a shame to read and all to please a neighbor. It will be a long rehabilitation but you and your wife are strong people and everything will be fine.
Leora get that damn Koala out of the closet so Aussi knows you feel for him.

Fuck the Koala John ! I like Aussie a lot but where that poxy marsupial is concerned he's collateral damage.🤣

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

koala on the sofa in the bedroom 

koala GIF

Really,  that's wonderful news for me. I'm back to hospital on Monday to see if I'm ready for surgery.

Leora that means the world to me.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Echt, dat is geweldig nieuws voor mij. Maandag moet ik weer naar het ziekenhuis om te kijken of ik klaar ben voor een operatie.

Leora, dat betekent de wereld voor mij.

Weeral een bewijs dat Leora onze berichten leest🤪