B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

That is why I believe that in the end RLC will never close, as long as there are thirty people who make dozens of pages of comments on nothing, it will have a long life.

31 including you...Thx for your contribution 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

That is why I believe that in the end RLC will never close, as long as there are thirty people who make dozens of pages of comments on nothing, it will have a long life.

Much better than 30 pages discussing why RLC sucks nowadays and that will never watch again.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol and Nana setting up something in the FR

Nesting/settling in now they have free run of the place by the looks of it, Nana showed interest in long stay (if poss) from the start and has always made effort to strike up friendships ... 👑 not sure how long Karol intends to stay ... 🎄🎄🎄

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

Nesting/settling in now they have free run of the place by the looks of it, Nana showed interest in long stay (if poss) from the start and has always made effort to strike up friendships ... 👑 not sure how long Karol intends to stay ... 🎄🎄🎄

I'm sure she'll be there a while. I wouldn't be surprised if we see her boyfriend stay for a few days...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's because they lived there!! What makes you think that the GOV have made a shitload of friends in Barca...friendly enough and comfortable enough to invite them to their apt with 20plus cams pointing at them...🤪

Don't be ridiculous. Of course, they got to know people there and certainly made some friends. This is perfectly normal considering the long periods of time they have already spent there. Furthermore, the girls always have overlaps in their stays. There is a high probability that the circle of acquaintances outside the apartments will also overlap between different girls.

Even more ridiculous to me is the idea that visitors are not compensated accordingly. I am at least very convinced that this was completely normal in the Russian apartment. At the latest when the visitors spontaneously had sex there in one of this places. This is practically the original concept of RLC, money in exchange for a glimpse into private life.

Anyway, even if you are right with your naive opinion, from my point of view this is just another sign that GOV as a concept sucks. There must be real life in this apartments. If it's really like you say, and the girls in Barcelona don't have a life there, then it's just one more reason to stop this bullshit.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Then tell me why he was there if he's not anyone's puppet?

There's a difference between seeing and really observing. You've seen him in their apartment and you've seen in B2 a number of times. I'm not a wizard but I am an observer...:wink: