B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

All I want to say is that we never saw all the Barcelona apartments having a common presence in the villa for an endless time .. anyone can make his/her thoughts as of why.. I stated mine , I might be completely wrong but my conclusion is based on what has occurred .. and there are tow major things that occurred .. one is the return of popular precious tenants in B1 who definitely wish to show off and participate and respect / appreciate our money by not being “ invisible “ or “ hiding “ and the second is - finally - the departure .

As always my opinion and always debatable of course 

• Haha 1

Just now, moules said:

Gina looks unhappy lying in her bed.  She and Bruno were not invited?

One girl more or less makes no difference. It is always the same problem with GOV. RLC tries to combine so many apartments to make people forget that they have no content.

It's like trying to gather the leftovers from all the apartments, and realizing that there's still not enough, to be any fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

If we didn’t know that Timur is straight ( at least of what we know on cameras 😉 ) , it could be translated that Tereza had brought a puppy for all the ladies of the house . Poor Timur , “ look but don’t touch “ 😂🤣

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If we didn’t know that Timur is straight ( at least of what we know on cameras 😉 ) , it could be translated that Tereza had brought a puppy for all the ladies of the house . Poor Timur , “ look but don’t touch “ 😂🤣

We've all been watching Timur long enough to know why he's there, and it's not to be anyone's puppy.:wink: Please!!

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If one thing is certain this event, it is that no one will have sex, because that is always the case. It's all just teasing, as if RLC is limited to the first few hours of a typical VHTV event. Show, but somehow nothing ever happens in RLC.

• Upvote 1

Say whatever , I said it in the past , Lola being in the age of the most of the girls back in the days of being younger , she sees no one .. she has them all for breakfast .. a true model type woman .. fantastic .. body , legs , ass , tits … fantastic

• Sad 1