B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't be ridiculous. Of course, they got to know people there and certainly made some friends. This is perfectly normal considering the long periods of time they have already spent there. Furthermore, the girls always have overlaps in their stays. There is a high probability that the circle of acquaintances outside the apartments will also overlap between different girls.

Even more ridiculous to me is the idea that visitors are not compensated accordingly. I am at least very convinced that this was completely normal in the Russian apartment. At the latest when the visitors spontaneously had sex there in one of this places. This is practically the original concept of RLC, money in exchange for a glimpse into private life.

Anyway, even if you are right with your naive opinion, from my point of view this is just another sign that GOV as a concept sucks. There must be real life in this apartments. If it's really like you say, and the girls in Barcelona don't have a life there, then it's just one more reason to stop this bullshit.

Well it shouldn't bother you anyway because you don't watch it...😏

I'm not saying they didn't meet people...but there's a huge gulf between making friends, and expecting those friends to perform like circus animals on cam...

Btw, Martina didn't get any bonus money for her sexual escapades with Nelly in B4...FACT, not speculation. So your theory about visitors being compensated is bollocks...

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

Big discussion on VHTV  also about things not being as good as they used to be, is ANYTHING as good as it used to be (reminds me of amusing letters in past Viz comic, that was also never as good as it used to be, of course) 😂

There's a blast from the past 🤣. You must be a fellow Brit are you?

Just pleased we haven't the Fat Slags in GOV apt...😏

• Thanks 1

À tous les adorateurs de Karol, quand vous dites que Karol est l'un des meilleurs sur RLC, êtes-vous sincère ou est-ce de l'ironie ?? Je n'ai pas assisté à ses précédentes participations, mais je ne suis pas du tout d'accord avec ce personnage aussi lourd que les jumeaux et Nana. Elle passe son temps devant son ordinateur en LR ou sur son lit, fait de temps en temps des bates entre 1h00 et 3h00 du matin, regarde souvent de travers Radi, j'ai peut-être même une intuition sur un rôle qui elle jouerai pour RLC en B4. Je me laisse quelques jours d'observation pour confirmer ou non mon intuition.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

To all Karol worshipers, when you say Karol is one of the best on RLC, are you being sincere or is it irony ?? I did not attend his previous participations, but I do not agree at all with this character as heavy as the twins and Nana. She spends her time in front of her computer in LR or on her bed, does bates from time to time between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., often looks askance at Radi, I maybe even have a hunch on a role that she will play for RLC in B4. I leave myself a few days of observation to confirm or not my intuition.

So, what do you want her to do? Do you want her to get involved in shows with the other girls? Thankfully that's not her...

My opinion is based on her appearance and her character...

And she has no RLC role, so I don't know what you're basing that on...

6 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

À tous les adorateurs de Karol, quand vous dites que Karol est l'un des meilleurs sur RLC, êtes-vous sincère ou est-ce de l'ironie ?? Je n'ai pas assisté à ses précédentes participations, mais je ne suis pas du tout d'accord avec ce personnage aussi lourd que les jumeaux et Nana. Elle passe son temps devant son ordinateur en LR ou sur son lit, fait de temps en temps des bates entre 1h00 et 3h00 du matin, regarde souvent de travers Radi, j'ai peut-être même une intuition sur un rôle qui elle jouerai pour RLC en B4. Je me laisse quelques jours d'observation pour confirmer ou non mon intuition.

You have to agree that the level isn't that high. Her bates are very natural and she's always in a good mood. She most of the time walks around comfortable.  I still have Radi as the best over all, Ulyana is going up in my rank and Karol is the second best. The others I don't care much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 24 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Alors, que veux-tu qu'elle fasse ? Voulez-vous qu'elle s'implique dans des émissions avec les autres filles ? Heureusement que ce n'est pas elle...

Mon avis est basé sur son apparence et son caractère...

Et elle n'a pas de rôle RLC, donc je ne sais pas sur quoi vous vous basez...

Très peu d'interaction avec les autres membres, très faible participation aux fêtes, se balader confortablement, ne rien faire, oui, je suis d'accord, elle est vraiment dans le politiquement correct, et je ne vois pas  en quoi si ce comportement vous convient, Bogdan et Nelly étaient un nuisance, bien au contraire, je trouve que cela leur réussit à merveille.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Vous devez convenir que le niveau n'est pas si élevé. Ses battes sont très naturelles et elle est toujours de bonne humeur. Elle se promène la plupart du temps confortablement. J'ai toujours Radi comme le meilleur dans l'ensemble, Ulyana monte dans mon classement et Karol est le deuxième meilleur. Les autres, je m'en fous.

You will understand that agree with you, I will still put Ulyana just after Radi, then comes Fiora at the same level as Ulyana then Olivia and Harley. Finally, I give the remaining place to Karol since you say that she has potential. Looking forward to...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

Very little interaction with the other members, very low participation in parties, walking around comfortably, doing nothing, yes, I agree, she is really in the political correctness, and I do not see how this behavior suits you, Bogdan and Nelly were a nuisance, quite the contrary, I find that it succeeds them wonderfully.

Eh! What the fuck are you on? She gets on great with the other girls...Are we talking about the same girl here? Yes, she went to bed a bit earlier than the others at the party last night...big deal. The party looked like it was winding down anyway...

She watching something on the laptop with Nana now. She's built up a nice friendship with her...they go sightseeing in Barca together...

This behaviour suits me because I tend to like the genuine girls, not the showgirls...and they don't come more genuine than Karol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1