B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

Im with you all the way mate Karol in my opinion is the best girl ever to appear on RLC she has everything . great looking. great personality and as you say fit as fuck and not a slut like the others.

Agreed Sword, Karol is very attractive and is the one girl who gets my attention in that special way like Martina does for me, i.e. like "omg can  I meet you somewhere for coffee".

What's great about RLC and CC is that we all have very different views on what we like and don't like and what we want to see.

But by and large, I think the vast majority of us want  to see some hot sexy open explicit lovemaking.  And we may be talking about symantics at this point, but to me, this means these girls need to be sluts or at least have an "inner slut" that they let out from time to time.  There are times when Martina wants just to be a slut ... puta ... and I just melt when I see that.  Karol needs to do this as well, or she should not be on RLC, as much as I am attracted to her.

So I am hoping  that indeed she is a bit of a slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm,

I totally agree. Let's face it, Martina has all the attributes of a perfect RLC woman...she's maybe the most physically attractive woman on the site, totally uninhibited with her nudity and sexual desires, a bit kinky, and is bisexual...what more can voyeurs ask for? Of course there are those who dislike her escapades outside of her life with Alberto, and that's fine...each to their own... but many here don't. And, when she has had  a bit too much to drink, well, anything is possible. She has an enormous sexual libido. Of course there will need to be some physical attraction to someone in B4, probably to another woman, and as yet that doesn't seem to have happened. There maybe is a chance with other Barcelona apartments but the language barrier there could really be an issue...although she did study Russian language in school and Nelly did teach her a bit of Russian to improve their language barrier. But in the end, sexual attraction does have a universal language, and that hopefully will happen again here. But who knows right? My guess is that if Nelly remains in Barcelona, Martina will not have any sexual contact with other women there. I have always felt that both women are deeply in love with each other and nothing will break their bond other than their current partners. I still suspect, without prudent evidence, that they are still seeing each other off-cam...probably wishful thinking though. Anyway, thanks for your post.

DWI_She has an enormous sexual libido. 
** Sometimes I’m not sure why we say Martina has a high sexual libido.  I think it is normal for us all.  Do we say high sexual appetite because she is bi-sexual? 
** Also, if we believe her to have such a libido, why would we believe she is not engaging in sexual experiments on those long overnights with friends; Especially as we believe she is a bit kinky and drinks too much when out. I still wonder who helps her back to the apartment after the morning is over. Or why does she even return home in the early morning hour as opposed to later in the day? 

DWI_I still suspect, without prudent evidence, that they are still seeing each other off-cam...probably wishful thinking though. Anyway, thanks for your post.
** Agree with you here; that they may have still been seeing each other off cam as they know the game.  However, I think so much has distracted the so-called strong love between them, that perhaps the love has somewhat faded with reasonability. Without evidence, I would say they have now officially broken off the relationship.  

54 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That argument about "all the friend are only at home" may have worked in the past, when the girls were in Barcelona for less than a dozen times and the stays were only between one and three months. Now, some of the girls have spent more than a year in Barcelona, even if only taking into there time in the project. They know people there, certainly still will have a sex life there, and yet almost nothing of all this ever happens in the GOV apartments.

These bullshit events are not a parties. It's work for the girls. That's why they wear those hooker clothes and that's why there are no real guests there. You can't just block out everything that's unrealistic and say, look, if you leave out all the bullshit, it's all just a normal every day party. That is not how reality is. In reality, people don't give shows for the cameras. That is precisely why GOV is so nonsensical. It needs people from the area. People who really live there. Not show girls, who have to flown in to behave like bullshit clowns in the apartments.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Maybe their friends don't want to attend an event that is on camera on the internet...sorry to be so logical. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Maybe their friends don't want to attend an event that is on camera on the internet...sorry to be so logical. 

In the good old RLC days, with all the apartments in russia, there were a lot of guests and occasionally even a party.

It has worked in the past, but never in GOV. In GOV, everything is always somehow artificial and dishonest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

In the good old RLC days, with all the apartments in russia, there were a lot of guests and occasionally even a party.

It has worked in the past, but never in GOV. In GOV, everything is always somehow artificial and dishonest.

Well the last time I checked, they are not in Russia any more are they?  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

If we didn’t know that Timur is straight ( at least of what we know on cameras 😉 ) , it could be translated that Tereza had brought a puppy for all the ladies of the house . Poor Timur , “ look but don’t touch “ 😂🤣

Seriously,  can Tereza and Timur not do anything apart from each other.  One token dude to spoil the night....WTF!!!

What do you think Mr. Wizard?

20 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

I have  question for you or anybody else who might want to chime in: this party seems the perfect place for Martina to be at. So my question is: Was she invited and if not, do you think that her days of being invited to B4 events are over? Or do you think that maybe she's not interested in going anymore since Nelly is gone? She always seemed comfortable in B4. She seemed to hit it off especially well with Radi at a couple of parties as Radi  spoke Spanish fluently. Just trying to get some opinions here. I'm kind of disappointed not to see Martina at the party.

Let's hope so!!