B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

So.....Um...... As parties go, how was this one?     The villa is back!     Everybody getting together for a night of fun, a slow evolution of friendships, and stimulating conversation.   Nice to see relationship building and bonding between RLC colleagues.  I can't wait for the next get together.  😐

My sources said that Radi slept with Lola in the Guest Room wile Mila slept in Radi's Room alone. 

Nice.

At first I thought that Mila was using Radi, but now it looks like the tables have turned. Now Radi is using Mila in some way.

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

Qu'est-ce que Mila nettoie et désinfecte la chambre de Radi, Mila a-t-elle vomi là-dedans ?
« Animation Chien GIF » par windysketch

Oui, elle était malade en allant se coucher et elle a dormi avec un grand seau à coté du lit 

et donc elle a du vomir 

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Mes sources ont dit que Radi avait couché avec Lola dans la chambre d'amis alors que Mila dormait seule dans la chambre de Radi. 

Joli.

Au début, je pensais que Mila utilisait Radi, mais maintenant il semble que les rôles se soient inversés. Maintenant, Radi utilise Mila d'une manière ou d'une autre.

Mais non, Radi a dormi avec Lola dans la guest room car Mila était malade dans sa chambre , trop bu, et elles lui ont installé un seau pour vomir si nécessaire 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moules said:

Years ago in St. Tropez, I met a guy (an American) who had a speedboat that was built by an Italian shipyard that built boats for the Italian navy.  The boat was about 25 meters, had three engines.  He said he could get to Cannes quicker using his boat than any car could drive the distance.

Yes I’ve had cars like that fucking useless 

Sure enough, Mila threw up on the edge of Radi's bed, and Radi and Lola brought her a bucket before they both went to sleep in the guest room. This morning, Radi cleaning of the room and a little help from Mila. Rdi chamber soon ready, to receive Mila again for the second layer

• Like 1

Radi is cleaning her room as well.  Scrubbing the floor under the bed.  She still has not unpacked everything she brought from B-1.

Edit:  Corpslibre provided the explanation for this scrubbing.  Mila does not hold her alcohol well, even  in B-2.

• Like 1