B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I posted during the event, the guy was nothing more than a prop to boost views. They were taking the piss out of him...

How did they take the piss? did they suck it out? or ??

13 hours ago, moules said:

IMO, Radi visits B-1 and B-2 frequently because she can 'play' there, and that helps her toipcam scores in the 'battle' with Leora.  In B-4, the twins only play by themselves.  100 days and no other girl has joined them in their bath, nor have they joined in any massages.  Nana is Nana, she won't play.  And Karol is content to do solo shows.  I was very surprised to see Radi be the first to strip nude and receive a massage from the male visitor in B-2. 

As she doesn't drink alcohol, she is always aware of what she is doing.  No losing inhibitions from being under the influence.

And she needs to earn bonus money to underwrite the cost of her wardrobe.  while I cannot say for sure without seeing a label, one of her pair of jeans may cost the equivalent of the average monthly salary in the Ukraine.  She has very good taste in clothes, but her wardrobe is rather expensive, and has been that way from when she first arrived in B-1, and unpacked.

Excellent comment

• Like 1

I think the guy last night is a business associate of Radi.  Not an associate in the usual sense, but they have a business relationship.

Last night, Radi tries on three new pairs of jeans.  One pair, heavily distressed, probably costs 500 euros, or more.  The pair she was wearing, if the yellow emblems were embroidered and not sewn-on patches, also probably sells for about 500 euros.  She has one other pair that may cost much more.

My theory is that Radi is receiving a lot of her clothes for free, or at a heavily discounted price.  In return, she is expected to wear these clothes at expensive clubs or venues in Barcelona.  In other words, she is advertising the clothes she is wearing.

This would explain her near-obsessive attention to her appearance.  Last night, she leaves the guy sitting on the couch in the living room,  and goes to her room, and spends maybe ten minutes, refreshing her makeup.  I thought she and the guy were going out to a club.  But no, they returned to having a conversation in the living room.

When she goes out socially, she wants to be noticed.  Not so much the center of attention, but someone whose presence  is seen by nearly everyone at a club / venue, or even walking down Las Ramblas.  You might think of her as an influencer without a YouTube channel.  Some of her clothes are too expensive to be marketed on YouTube.

This could explain her abstinence from any alcohol,  --no falling down drunk for her.  And certainly she has to have the figure to wear these clothes, which explains her intense exercising .  No cellulite on that butt.  And for those who think she should weigh a bit more than she does, she had trouble wiggling into one pair of new jeans last night. 

So I think this guy is one of perhaps several people in Barcelona who provide Radi with clothes in exchange for her wearing them

Anyway, that's my theory.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moules said:

I think the guy last night is a business associate of Radi.  Not an associate in the usual sense, but they have a business relationship.

Last night, Radi tries on three new pairs of jeans.  One pair, heavily distressed, probably costs 500 euros, or more.  The pair she was wearing, if the yellow emblems were embroidered and not sewn-on patches, also probably sells for about 500 euros.  She has one other pair that may cost much more.

My theory is that Radi is receiving a lot of her clothes for free, or at a heavily discounted price.  In return, she is expected to wear these clothes at expensive clubs or venues in Barcelona.  In other words, she is advertising the clothes she is wearing.

This would explain her near-obsessive attention to her appearance.  Last night, she leaves the guy sitting on the couch in the living room,  and goes to her room, and spends maybe ten minutes, refreshing her makeup.  I thought she and the guy were going out to a club.  But no, they returned to having a conversation in the living room.

When she goes out socially, she wants to be noticed.  Not so much the center of attention, but someone whose presence  is seen by nearly everyone at a club / venue, or even walking down Las Ramblas.  You might think of her as an influencer without a YouTube channel.  Some of her clothes are too expensive to be marketed on YouTube.

This could explain her abstinence from any alcohol,  --no falling down drunk for her.  And certainly she has to have the figure to wear these clothes, which explains her intense exercising .  No cellulite on that butt.  And for those who think she should weigh a bit more than she does, she had trouble wiggling into one pair of new jeans last night. 

So I think this guy is one of perhaps several people in Barcelona who provide Radi with clothes in exchange for her wearing them

she definitely need more meat on these bones, watch her naked and not when she is wiggling in a jean one or two size under

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

I think you are wrong. It would make sense if Radi were a digital influencer and model like Kitty is. Radi is a model for sure. Recently she worked on a trade show in Barcelona and she knows how to pose for a camera. So if she got those pants, it was for modeling jobs and not to show at parties, I don't think that clothes marketing works this way.  IFAIK models doesn't get clothes for free, maybe them can borrow for a few days and they have to return.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Ich denke du liegst falsch. Es wäre sinnvoll, wenn Radi ein digitaler Influencer und Model wäre, wie es Kitty ist. Radi ist auf jeden Fall ein Vorbild. Kürzlich arbeitete sie auf einer Messe in Barcelona und weiß, wie man für eine Kamera posiert. Also, wenn sie diese Hosen bekam, dann für Modeljobs und nicht um auf Partys zu zeigen, ich glaube nicht, dass Kleidungsmarketing so funktioniert. IFAIK-Models bekommen keine Kleidung umsonst, vielleicht können sie sich für ein paar Tage ausleihen und müssen wieder zurück.

Wenn Radi wirklich so teure Kleidung hat, warum lebt sie dann Wochenlang in so einem Saustall wo ihre Kleidung in allen Ecken liegt?

21 hours ago, valdemar said:

Boy is better than no boy. We saw all those girls naked many times.Just a little spice up thing. Is he going to sleep with Radi? Most likely not....

If they do, they certainly not in camera sight. That's the problem with GOV/COV. Too many residents who should never have been in the project.