B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

il y a 28 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

The clickbait show has moved on to B1 I see.  RLC is absolutely desperate like I have never seen.  Most exciting event during last night's B5 fiasco, was when the cops knocked on the door.  Tonight will be no different.:dodgy:

almost everything on rlc is clickbait these days 

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

I was not aware of how bad the situation for RLC has become. I was already aware that it does not look good, but so severe, I would not have thought.

Crash started pretty much when Holly and Magan left. It's obvious, who is interested to pay money to watch boring girls like like Anna and Lola. B2 has been dead for months now, and I don't think there is any improvement in sight for B4 either. In the other apartments, the last change was ages ago.

Ultimately, RLC would probably have to replace at least half of the residents. In addition, there should be at least two or three new apartments. More young party people are needed. In the couple apartments in particular, but also in B2, for example, the residents are clearly there for too long.

im not surprised the crash started after megan left

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Crazy isn't it? Ebay has so much cool toys and stuff for kids in the 60s and 70s. Most of which would be " canceled " today. Kids barely play outside today anyway, but for organized sports. 

Don't get me started! I remember erector sets with all metal, no plastic. We would spend hours creating with those things, especially the sets with a motor. I think they still exist but probably have a warning that says "may put your eye out! "  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, curious101 said:

Don't get me started! I remember erector sets with all metal, no plastic. We would spend hours creating with those things, especially the sets with a motor. I think they still exist but probably have a warning that says "may put your eye out! "  

Meccano! 

• Upvote 1