Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately webcamming here too now 👎

Do you have other variants? Extra income is needed - in Russia there is no communism and in store demand money for food. Domi - can work at home as tutor. Alternative CB = empty house from 9 to 18.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that M&H succeed to compete with professional CB couples (and even with VH collegues Sofi&Kirill). So not good money.😐

• Like 2

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you haven't figure out that basically and essentially everything that happens on VHTV that involves sex is not already a camshow for money, really no different then CB, then I feel sorry for your duped mind. Virtually every sex act you see is done with the primary intention of appeasing an audience, not only in the aspect of a exhibitionist type style, but with paying cams that pay real money from views just like a CB cam does. It's nothing but the real life of people living in an apartment shaped sex set with stationary cams that the hired actors try not to look at. Yes, having a manager implies employment, a job, a sex worker job. The boss says, "produce content that people will pay to see or bye bye". The hilariously ironic part of it all is that the tenants themselves are not under any illusions about it, but the audience is, and has to believe in the illusion otherwise they just look like a chump. This is the reason why some people here and the moderators are so protective. Once a person realizes that they are nothing but a mark for the tenants to suck money out of, they quit or lose interest. Even all of that tenant interaction is really nothing but a play for them. They laugh at us off cam. I can at least say I tried to stop it from ending up this way. Oh well! 🤷 

....go do something worthy of your life. The novelty of voyeurism is dead. 💔

And yet many on here will still not accept that premise mainly because they are so addicted to it or that some have a hidden agenda or is it a conflict of interest?. I gave up months ago solely because it is all put on and set up just for the viewers and the views which earn them money. For god's sake it's even advertised as sex shows so how contrived does it have to be before it sinks in. If anyone thinks the tennant's take them seriously you must be even more stupid than I thought. They are all playing you like a bloody violin and some it seems do it very well judging by the comments lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

And yet many on here will still not accept that premise mainly because they are so addicted to it or that some have a hidden agenda or is it a conflict of interest?. I gave up months ago solely because it is all put on and set up just for the viewers and the views which earn them money. For god's sake it's even advertised as sex shows so how contrived does it have to be before it sinks in. If anyone thinks the tennant's take them seriously you must be even more stupid than I thought. They are all playing you like a bloody violin and some it seems do it very well judging by the comments lol.

For fucks sake not all this AGAIN!!!!😀

• Like 2