Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey HS. It's OK to post media from their camming, but there are special
topics created to post it in. This is Mira & Henry's cam show topic.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11610-camshows/

I realized that there is a separate topic for cam shows, but thought that a side by side comparison would be a little different and of some interest.  Actually watching the cam show is pretty boring IMO.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hs6127 said:

I realized that there is a separate topic for cam shows, but thought that a side by side comparison would be a little different and of some interest.  Actually watching the cam show is pretty boring IMO.

It's fine with me, but the Forum Admin might take exception to it. He 
created the cam show topics to keep that media separate from the
VH media.😊

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

It's fine with me, but the Forum Admin might take exception to it. He 
created the cam show topics to keep that media separate from the
VH media.😊

Both formats basically the same thing just the way they are paid varies 😁

• Like 1

Amy3, l so agree with all that you say with regard to VHTV and what purports to be voyeurism on it. You speak so much common sense. When I first came across the site, there was some semblance that what I was watching was real couples, in every day situations. This is no longer the case. VHTV should be rebranded as Chaturbate#2. I have also been trying to wean myself off of my daily (time wasting) habit that watching VHTV has become. It really is extremely difficult, but I am getting there, no more sneaking downstairs at 2am to see who is fucking who! A good example of it just being a habit is that when I am holiday, or away from my PC for any length of time, I do not even think about what I could be missing. Like you, I really need to get my life back, and get this voyeuristic monkey off of my shoulder.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, binocular said:

Amy3, l so agree with all that you say with regard to VHTV and what purports to be voyeurism on it. You speak so much common sense. When I first came across the site, there was some semblance that what I was watching was real couples, in every day situations. This is no longer the case. VHTV should be rebranded as Chaturbate#2. I have also been trying to wean myself off of my daily (time wasting) habit that watching VHTV has become. It really is extremely difficult, but I am getting there, no more sneaking downstairs at 2am to see who is fucking who! A good example of it just being a habit is that when I am holiday, or away from my PC for any length of time, I do not even think about what I could be missing. Like you, I really need to get my life back, and get this voyeuristic monkey off of my shoulder.  

Whilst I'm not totally disagreeing with the above have you ever thought how many millions of people around the world pay big bucks to watch Professional Wrestling and honestly cannot see that it's one of the falsest sports around.I'll admit it is fun to watch but the blows landed(supposedly)and the injuries sustained(supposedly)are so well acted.These guys are highly skilled at making it look genuine.

The analogy I'm making shows that VH,Chaturbate,etc,etc,are not alone in conning people out of money.jmo.

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Whilst I'm not totally disagreeing with the above have you ever thought how many millions of people around the world pay big bucks to watch Professional Wrestling and honestly cannot see that it's one of the falsest sports around.I'll admit it is fun to watch but the blows landed(supposedly)and the injuries sustained(supposedly)are so well acted.These guys are highly skilled at making it look genuine.

The analogy I'm making shows that VH,Chaturbate,etc,etc,are not alone in conning people out of money.jmo.

Not a conning. just give pleasure and fun to them

• Like 1