Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, binocular said:

Like you, I really need to get my life back, and get this voyeuristic monkey off of my shoulder.  

Wish you success in escaping this habit as that is what it becomes after a while as you say. I have managed it and when you have you will look back on it and think was I really that stupid. The original principle has really gone out the window with everything being just a show for the punters. It's one thing looking at it but to bloody pay for it as well no way Jose lol. 

58 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm currently enjoying the World Championship Athletics on TV.

Ain't no monkey on my back.👍

20 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

And I’m really enjoying the rugby World Cup too. It’s great being single sometimes 😂😂😂😂

Yep enjoying both if those events as well much more satisfying 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

On vhtv we have the same competition on free cams:)

D&D - Grace - Ruta. Domi - always purposeful and can work all month + 1 free cam now (so in Game). Grace - veteran of all competitions. Ruta - again they will do parties and orgies regularly.

Who else? Isa - I doubt that she will go to finals, but she will try with fitness and daily activities. Sofi - can win contest easily, but I doubt that they will participate. Piper&Hunter - rather, they migrate to new project than participate in competition. Leeloo - they can try, but they need open camera (free) in studio-room where all activities and erotic photoshoots. Misty - she used another free camera (in the  Game). M&H - not good chances:sad:, well, or need a lot of activity. Realm65 - perhaps, but doubtful. They lost headliners. Even topic is dead. But they in game, judging by the activity on free camera.

It’s just interesting - how many more competitions, before the participants guess - to boost one realm. For example, George - Kira/Sina/Alan/Malena/Huge focus all efforts on one apartment with a free camera = win almost all the prize money, exactly more than they can take separately. Or same D&D/I&B/L&B/C&S/M&S.