Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good to know all the boring people switch to the new site 😁

Stop your nonsense dude. You enjoy spending 15 hours a day watching VH and commenting on here. Not everyone enjoys what happens on VH these days. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good to know all the boring people switch to the new site 😁

Well, this can be said about current situation in the VHTV :sad::confused:. Activity fallen. Something interesting happens extremely rarely.

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bold: best definition ever :biggrin:

Well, at the moment their twitter is just trash. They either promote it on their own or paid to schoolchildren.:sick:

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Better times will be coming...

I hope so. Perhaps competition motivates, yet it is really possible to earn x2-3 in month. But it is aims at systematic work, every day. So 2/3 participants may not try. I bet in fifth week will fight - fitness/twerk Domi, orgies in Ruta apt and hours posing/bating with Grace.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

I hope so. Perhaps competition motivates, yet it is really possible to earn x2-3 in month. But it is aims at systematic work, every day. So 2/3 participants may not try. I bet in fifth week will fight - fitness/twerk Domi, orgies in Ruta apt and hours posing/bating with Grace.

We will see. We are at the end of summer. Many places partied a lot during summer. They might need some time

11 hours ago, Karrui said:

bandicam-2019-10-03-21-16-43-356bd4559ed

@Mira&Henry with a goddess like Mira, Henry you are one of the luckiest luckiest luckiest guy's going damn Mira is smoking hot here🔥🔥🔥. Excellent picture Karrui.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1