B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Se casser! ??

Oui elle peut rentrer à Rome car RLC nous a tous baiser

Il n'avait pas besoin d'envoyer les deux autres idiots à Rome et laisser Masha donner à la coiffeuse à s'occuper de l'appart et des chats 

Il y aurait eu plus de vie dans l'appart qu'avec ces connards de Aarron et Hanna 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice to see Holly, even if it was a short time
Maybe now Holly has finally found the man of her dreams 🥰

all the best Holly 👋
maybe we'll see you in Rome for a return visit
Masha has a free place for you in her bed 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She wasn't even listed on RLC so it was a given her stay was going to very short.  

I guess, Holly and BF could have been perfect to bring some quality back to RLC. Well, that left more room in RLC for such bores as the twins, Anna and Lola. 🤣

Just sad to see what RLC has become. In the good old days, good looking girls with their BFs visiting RLC had a good chance to get residents in there own couple apartment. Couples like Anabelle and Efim, Lena and Robert, etc. started like that.

Not anymore, today it was probably really just this one week, sort of trying to win back customers without really improving anything.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess, Holly and BF could have been perfect to bring some quality back to RLC. Well, that left more room in RLC for such bores as the twins, Anna and Lola. 🤣

Just sad to see what RLC has become. In the good old days, good looking girls with their BFs visiting RLC had a good chance to get residents in there own couple apartment. Couples like Anabelle and Efim, Lena and Robert, etc. started like that.

Not anymore, today it was probably really just this one week, sort of trying to win back customers without really improving anything.

You never know, it may have been Holly showing her fella what she as done these last fews years in Barcelona and seeing if he'd be interested in doing it too. Possible future couple? You never know. 🙂 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

There' s something wrong in your head. Just based on a bizarre mix of jealousy and homophobia.  Just take a look at B4 or B2. There you have your apartments with girls only and they are as good as dead and have been for some time. Real life means girls but also guys. One can only hope for RLC that they will really realize this at some point.

Lol...always easy to spot the one...and your solution having guys is doing nothing but running RLC into the toilet.  Their ratings are sinking.  They will be gone soon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...always easy to spot the one...and your solution having guys is doing nothing but running RLC into the toilet.  Their ratings are sinking.  They will be gone soon.

Yes, RLC will be gone soon, i agree. Only, not because they have too much sex on cameras, but because all the sex always takes place somewhere else.

Believe me, there are a lot of viewers who would have loved to see Holly and her BF with some more that just a visit. You can't stand it, I realize that, but that's your problem.