B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

1 minute ago, van the man said:

How many of the Nelly Bogdan haters could actually say that B4 is better now than when they were there?

What I notice is that every girls now is more comfortable walking around in lingerie or, in case of Radi, fully naked. And they are using the LR more. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I notice is that every girls now is more comfortable walking around in lingerie or, in case of Radi, fully naked. And they are using the LR more. 

B1 has turned into B4..except no Bogdan and with TWO guys there.  Fucking disgrace.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Watching Karol now........To me there is nothing hotter than a woman in white panties, with lace on the front, showing her nice bush through the lace. Never understood the attraction to black. Couldn't see the hair. It's why I always bought my wife's panties. Yellow, pink, white any light color where it showed off her beautiful dark red pubic hair. 

White, Black, Purple or Red...It's doesn't really matter because she hasn't any pubic hair...😏

46 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I still don't understand Karol's appeal. If it's for a beating contest on her bed, does she measure up to Leora or Radi? For the rest, what does it really bring? The magic of his tattoos? In B1, the girls are active, compared to Karol, it is day and night, and no one tells me that it is Nana who is the cause.

It could be that's she's more attractive...imo, of course, and her bates are less of a show 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

White, Black, Purple or Red...It's doesn't really matter because she hasn't any pubic hair...😏

Then Karol and I are a perfect match, Naga, neither do I having started shaving 20 years or so ago. :biggrin: Actually both my wife and I shaved for many years now. I like it both ways but years ago I did really enjoy the hair on the pussy. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Então Karol e eu somos uma combinação perfeita, Naga, nem eu, tendo começado a fazer a barba há cerca de 20 anos. :grande sorriso: Na verdade, minha esposa e eu nos barbeamos há muitos anos. Eu gosto dos dois lados, mas anos atrás eu realmente gostava do cabelo na buceta. 

Aqui no Brasil chamamos de Floresta Amazônica. Gosto muito de mulher com pelos. Acho que gostaria de ir para a Austrália. As mulheres lá cultivam isto...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1