Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

Ok, am I the first to notice that Martina got herself a nose stud piercing??  Not really a fan of those, but they're a SHIT TON better than the piercing through the middle with the bull nose ring!  Those look like they need a lead rope attached to them. 🤨  This isn't that bad I suppose.  I just seriously hope ink isn't the next step for her.  I don't mind a LITTLE thing on one or two spots, but it's disappointing to see a fantastic body COVERED by ink, like say... Kitty.  I'll I'm saying is that this girl is perfect enough and doesn't need any body modification, IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ups have it yet not  seen, must be quite small and discreet. Agree, tattoos or a nose ring like Marsha got one wouldn't make her prettier, rather the opposite. She is a natural beauty and doesn't need makeup either (or only a little bit). 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ups have it yet not  seen, must be quite small and discreet. Agree, tattoos or a nose ring like Marsha got one wouldn't make her prettier, rather the opposite. She is a natural beauty and doesn't need makeup either (or only a little bit). 😊

It's a tiny gold or silver ball stud in her left nostril.  Very small and unobtrusive.  It's hard to see, given most of the cameras show her right side mostly or they're too far away, and all of the cameras are 1990 era resolution.  Gotta catch her left side close up to see it.

She's in the shower now and if you look closely on cam 5-6, you can see light reflect of it. when she turns her head just right.  It might actually be a small diamond, given how it reflects.  It's hard to tell with the low res.