Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

26 minutes ago, giksaw said:

Masturbation sur le canapé.. 

we know that frequently after fucking with Alberto, she continues to masturbate and I'm happy for her to have more sexual pleasure.

I remember, one night, after returning home, she was very drunk and ask Alberto "I'm your puta, fuck me', she took down her pants and leaned forward and waited for Alberto to do his stuff.

So the party tonight awakened her libido again : usually after having been desired by touches, words, looks, excited etc, the libido goes very high to have sexual pleasure, we all like that.

And she decided to complete it all at home by herself before sleeping.

Feel relax and have a good night Martina ! 

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

we know that frequently after fucking with Alberto, she continues to masturbate and I'm happy for her to have more sexual pleasure.

I remember, one night, after returning home, she was very drunk and ask Alberto "I'm your puta, fuck me', she took down her pants and leaned forward and waited for Alberto to do his stuff.

So the party tonight awakened her libido again : usually after having been desired by touches, words, looks, excited etc, the libido goes very high to have sexual pleasure, we all like that.

And she decided to complete it all at home by herself before sleeping.

Feel relax and have a good night Martina ! 

All she needs is the right man with the know how of getting the job done and there'd be no need for her too masturbate after the partner pops his load.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Het enige wat ze nodig heeft is de juiste man met de know-how om de klus te klaren en er is geen noodzaak voor haar om te masturberen nadat de partner zijn lading heeft gedaan.  :grote grijns:

De juiste man zal ze nooit vinden op sexueel gebied. Haar sexuele honger is daarvoor veel te groot.

3 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

She will never find the right man sexually. Her sexual hunger is far too great for that.

This perhaps may be true.  But almost every man on RLC would be an upgrade over Alberto (ONLY considering lovemaking skills).  
The only one I can think of that I would rank lower than Alberto is maybe Smith.

Watch Fiora’s boyfriend and imagine if someone worshipped Martina like that.

• Like 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

This perhaps may be true.  But almost every man on RLC would be an upgrade over Alberto (ONLY considering lovemaking skills).  
The only one I can think of that I would rank lower than Alberto is maybe Smith.

Watch Fiora’s boyfriend and imagine if someone worshipped Martina like that.

watch fiora bf, lmao, do u want to make ppl puke?

u r like ddhm who told us to watch him and take notes to know how to please a woman, jajajaja ddhm is so funny sometimes

if i need to watch leora bf to know how to plz a woman im in deep trouble

Roman Polanski Halloween GIF

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

watch fiora bf, lmao, do u want to make ppl puke?

u r like ddhm who told us to watch him and take notes to know how to please a woman, jajajaja ddhm is so funny sometimes

if i need to watch leora bf to know how to plz a woman im in deep trouble

Nenemoh:  I think you are confusing his attractiveness with his lovemaking skills.   I agree he is not very attractive.  Not sure I would say he makes me puke but, no ... I could not ask him to do me.     Carlos was similar ... just not a very attractive guy.  In fact, most of the guys on RLC are not my type.  Alessandro comes closest 🙂 .   

I am only referring to lovemaking skills.   And here Fiora's BF excels.  He is attentive to Fiora ... he worships her (or at least acts like it).  He wants to do nothing but pleasure her.  He acts like he would be OK if he did not cum.  I thought the first time we saw  him, he did not cum ... but I could be mistaken about this.  This is what a girl expects from her lover ... to feel wanted and loved and to know her partner is working hard for HER pleasure as well.   To be selfless not selfish.    

Having said this, Fiora's lover is not an A-lister in terms of attractiveness in any sense.  Maybe he feels lucky to have a girlfriend like Fiora and he does not want  to lose her so he goes the extra mile when loving her.  It doesn't matter his motivations so much but rather how he translates his motivations into skills and lovemaking actions.

This is why Alberto is so hard to understand.  He has one of the hottest girls on RLC to his own ... yet his lovemaking is as if he is just fulfilling his RLC contract.  Of course he wants to cum (who doesn't) and that is a benefit for him ... but you just never feel that he adores Martina more than anything in the world.  I feel he reads comments  here and  the next time he fucks Martina he tries to improve becaue he knows he is being graded.  IT HAS TO COME FROM WITHIN HIS SOUL.

Note there are different styles of lovemaking and a really good lover will be versatile.  Take Bruno ... he seems to have only one style and that is "let me be your puta and fuck me" style.  When Martina is in those moods, Bruno would fill her needs.  But he would never seem to satisfy Fiora who seems to crave the attention of someone who worships her.  Perhaps this is one of the issues that Gina has ... she gets fucked regularly but he does not show her how much he really worships her.

I know I am soundiing like DD but to me, this is the best kind of debate/dialogue/conversation to have with a site like RLC where we can compare lovemaking styles and skills and watch what works and doesn't work, etc.  Unfortunately you have to separate the mechanics of this from the attractiveness of the participant, which is not easy.  I am reminded of Hanna who I think gives amazing blow jobs even though Hanna herself is not super attractive.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Nenemoh:  I think you are confusing his attractiveness with his lovemaking skills.   I agree he is not very attractive.  Not sure I would say he makes me puke but, no ... I could not ask him to do me.     Carlos was similar ... just not a very attractive guy.  In fact, most of the guys on RLC are not my type.  Alessandro comes closest 🙂 .   

I am only referring to lovemaking skills.   And here Fiora's BF excels.  He is attentive to Fiora ... he worships her (or at least acts like it).  He wants to do nothing but pleasure her.  He acts like he would be OK if he did not cum.  I thought the first time we saw  him, he did not cum ... but I could be mistaken about this.  This is what a girl expects from her lover ... to feel wanted and loved and to know her partner is working hard for HER pleasure as well.   To be selfless not selfish.    

Having said this, Fiora's lover is not an A-lister in terms of attractiveness in any sense.  Maybe he feels lucky to have a girlfriend like Fiora and he does not want  to lose her so he goes the extra mile when loving her.  It doesn't matter his motivations so much but rather how he translates his motivations into skills and lovemaking actions.

This is why Alberto is so hard to understand.  He has one of the hottest girls on RLC to his own ... yet his lovemaking is as if he is just fulfilling his RLC contract.  Of course he wants to cum (who doesn't) and that is a benefit for him ... but you just never feel that he adores Martina more than anything in the world.  I feel he reads comments  here and  the next time he fucks Martina he tries to improve becaue he knows he is being graded.  IT HAS TO COME FROM WITHIN HIS SOUL.

Note there are different styles of lovemaking and a really good lover will be versatile.  Take Bruno ... he seems to have only one style and that is "let me be your puta and fuck me" style.  When Martina is in those moods, Bruno would fill her needs.  But he would never seem to satisfy Fiora who seems to crave the attention of someone who worships her.  Perhaps this is one of the issues that Gina has ... she gets fucked regularly but he does not show her how much he really worships her.

I know I am soundiing like DD but to me, this is the best kind of debate/dialogue/conversation to have with a site like RLC where we can compare lovemaking styles and skills and watch what works and doesn't work, etc.  Unfortunately you have to separate the mechanics of this from the attractiveness of the participant, which is not easy.  I am reminded of Hanna who I think gives amazing blow jobs even though Hanna herself is not super attractive.

ty jennifer with yur explanations but no one, you or ddhm will make me watch fiora and vamp having sex or not.

i dont know what ppl have against hanna  and her bf but i find  they are a nice couple compare to fiora and vamp.

if rlc think what ppl want to watch is fiora and vamp then the boat should keep going and sink

• Upvote 2